AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate denying my verification constantly!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2020
hey ya'll, I hope i'm posting in the right place! i'm new to camming, although i used to be a seller (panties, videos etc)

I've been trying to get myself verified on chaturbate, but they ask me to verify using my passport!
I live in India and I've sent them images of my Aadhar card (identity card) as well as my drivers license ( these are both valid official govt. documents)
Chaturbate themselves mention the acceptance of driver's license as verification means on their website.
It is currently not possible for me to verify using my passport as I do not have it on me during this time (also passports aren't really used as a means of verification on a daily basis)

Could someone please point me in the right direction to get myself verified without having to use my passport?

Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.