AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CHATURBATE-DIFFERENT ACCOUNT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2021
Urdeseando
Hello, I have a question and haven't really seen it answered elsewhere. My girlfriend wants to use my bank account to receive her funds. I wanted to ask if it is possible for her to receive funds to ny account, it does give the option to select that this is someone elses account and asks you to verify who they sre with their own SSNN, ID, etc. She out all my bank information and it asked me for a photo of myself with an ID. Later we got an email saying it didn't verify and so forth. Is it because it's not possible to have it sent to somoeone elses acocunt or was there an error on our end? Please let me know thank you

Hello, I have a question and haven't really seen it answered elsewhere. My girlfriend wants to use my bank account to receive her funds. I wanted to ask if it is possible for her to receive funds to ny account, it does give the option to select that this is someone elses account and asks you to verify who they sre with their own SSNN, ID, etc. She out all my bank information and it asked me for a photo of myself with an ID. Later we got an email saying it didn't verify and so forth. Is it because it's not possible to have it sent to somoeone elses acocunt or was there an error on our end? Please let me know thank you
Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com, and they will be happy to further assist.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.