AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate does not to show rooms that I am following in tags

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2021
This might be a bug @punker barbie

As a Member when clicking on a tag I expect to see all of the rooms that I can enter.
Currently if I follow a room that room doesn't appear in the list of rooms in the tag display
I can enter the room via my follow tab.
I am not banned or geoblocked from that room.
See my screen shots of being logged in vs logged out.

chaturbate.com_tag_anime_ (1).pngchaturbate.com_tag_anime_.png

I see no similar behavior for those I follow and their tags. All are shown in the list for their respective tags.

Are you sure that the #tag in the room that you follow is one of the first 5 which convert to links and are all that count as far as showing up in that same list?

Upvote 0
Yes I am sure. See the second screen cap where you can see "magicalmysticalva" and compare it with the first screenshot where she doesn't appear.

Upvote 0
Is it possible that you have set a search filter when logged in, and maybe forgot about it? Such as excluding a region or stream quality filter?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.