AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Driver licence rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2021
Hello there. I am a new model in chaturbate. I sent a Turkish driver's license for age verification, but it was rejected and a passport was requested. But unfortunately I don't have a passport, I only have a driver's license. I really need this job. The page says driver license acceptable. I don't have a passport please help me.
have a great day.

Username: Urgan23
@punker barbie

Solution
Hello there. I am a new model in chaturbate. I sent a Turkish driver's license for age verification, but it was rejected and a passport was requested. But unfortunately I don't have a passport, I only have a driver's license. I really need this job. The page says driver license acceptable. I don't have a passport please help me.
have a great day.

@punker barbie

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
have a great day.

@punker barbie
Scan your driver's license, don't take a photo of It (photos always bad quality)
Show your face with both ears visible holding your driver's license next to your face.

It is all written. You just have to do it right :) Enjoy!

PS. This is a valuable tip for everyone in the future

Reactions: Urgan23
Upvote 0
Scan your driver's license, don't take a photo of It (photos always bad quality)
Show your face with both ears visible holding your driver's license next to your face.

It is all written. You just have to do it right :) Enjoy!

PS. This is a valuable tip for everyone in the future

Unfortunately, it's sounding like Chaturbate isn't allowing licenses anymore? There is another post on here (Just the other day) from a different model going through the same thing. CB told them that they can't accept their license, and that it has to be a passport provided. :(

Upvote 0
It's long overdue for CB to either update their age-verification requirements (if the below is no longer correct), or stop f*cking around with the very people that raise their revenue for them........
Right now (I literally just copied and pasted this) CB's Support page states the following:

The next step is uploading identification to verify that you are at least 18 years old. Submit a clear photo/scan of a valid government-issued identification (ID) for yourself.

Your ID must contain your date of birth, a recognizable photo of you, your ID number, your legal name and your ID cannot be expired.
No permit/temporary IDs
No hand-written or drawn ids
No photoshop or photo/image manipulations
No birth certificates
Yes government issued plastic IDs
Yes drivers license IDs
Yes passports
Yes military IDs

Upvote 0
Exactly. @rockin_rod
You just need to make a clear and legible scan of the ID document and will be fine.

In Poland, the driving license has all the required information at the front. It is possible that other licenses have some of the information requested by the CB in the back. Check It

Upvote 0
have a great day.

@punker barbie

Reactions: Urgan23
Upvote 0
Solution
Hello again guys

First of all I would like to thank @punker barbie , my account approved today.

I think the reason for the rejection is that my driver's license is from Turkey. Because the Turkish driver license is different from the American driver license.

Last night, I sent photos of my driver's license to a few e-mail addresses.
it wasn't scanned and finally approved. thank you for that

My advice to those who have this problem is to try to reach everyone as much as possible. because i'm sure we are not the only ones to register on chaturbate and wait for approval, they have to check hundreds or even thousands of documents during the day and that's why sometimes they have to take a quick look at the documents and move on.

I hope everyone will be successful.
thank you very much for your help guys.

Upvote 0
Xenobottom here
I sent an email because my account said that my id wasn’t valid, I sent in pictures of a my drivers license. Could this be validated so I can get back on please?

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Xenobottom here
I sent an email because my account said that my id wasn’t valid, I sent in pictures of a my drivers license. Could this be validated so I can get back on please?

@punker barbie
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Reactions: Sunnie
Upvote 0
Hello, I tried to create a new Chaturbate account, send my documents but they did not approve them, as the last answer they tell me that "This person is already age verified on your account."
Envie correos a soporte aun no recibo su respuesta, mi nombre de usuario en CB sweet_jonesx

help me please, have a good day
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.