AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate: Friends list & private shows question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BambiBluebell

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 3, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@Bambi_Bluebell
Tumblr Username
vbimbo
Streamate Username
Bambi_Bluebell
Chaturbate Username
Bambibluebell
Hi chaps,

I'm new and just trying to work out what I want to do about PM's and so forth. Is there a friend's list I can add people to, once they've tipped for PM's? The site FAQ's suggests there is but I cannot find it anywhere and no amount of googling has helped me.

Also re private shows: I'm only charging 6tkn per minute but my buy-in rate is 200tkn. Is this about right?

We do not have a feature where you can list users who have tipped.
I suggest you just ask tippers to use tip notes to communicate with you.

PVT show settings can be customized on your admin page on your profile.
You can set buy-in, token per minute, ect.
Hi there! Thanks for getting back to me. I'm sorry, I don't think I was clear. I see lots of models charging for an "add to friends" - what is this feature? How can I use it?

My other question is about the buy-in for privates. Mine is set to 200 tk, but I've checked my token stats and I'm not receiving 200tk per private, I'm only receiving the per-minute rate. The buy-in amount is definitely set in my settings, and I'm not sure what I've misunderstood about this feature. I could really use someone to talk me through it - I contacted support with this but I haven't heard back.
Can you help at all?

There is no buy in on chaturbate. You can set a minimum token balance that a user must have to start a private show, but they do not pay that balance to you at the start of the show. It's just a guarantee that they won't end the show after two or three minutes because they ran out of tokens. You can tell users that they must tip you x amounts of tokens before starting the private if you want a buy in. You can also set a minimum minute requirement.

As far as pricing, I charge 30 tokens a minute with a minimum of five minutes. I've never had any complaints about the pricing.

As far as adding to friends, the only thing I can think of is that you'd follow them. I know on MFC you can add people to your friends, by that isn't a feature on chaturbate.

Status
Not open for further replies.