AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2017
Romania
Twitter Username
@SophiestiqueX
MFC Username
SophiestiqueM
Chaturbate Username
Sophiestique
I am contacting you regarding a problem that suport from site takes soo long to help me with.
in a few words, on june 15 after site was down for a while, i saw that 200 tokens were missing from my account. I changed all my passwords, set the two step verification and emailed your coleagues explaning the matter. On june 17 i get an email from suport saying they changed my password and locked it to prevent any unauthorized access, asking me for proof of identity to provide me my new password and un lock account. Since then i was able to access my account by clicking the link you get when someone you follow is online. clicking that one only was asked for the code from two step verification, not the password. As not even today an answer was provided by suport i tryed change my password. that was succesfull but still cant access my account. not even clicking the link for someone i follow not working anymore. Please its been ages since i cant access my account. I worked hard to build a base of fans there and to get things go.
I see here on forum there are some site representatives,
Please help me get my new password and un lock account.
Thank you very much and im lookign forward for your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.