AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate: how to keep track of top tipper?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2017
Western Europe
Chaturbate Username
Mylittlefoxie
Hey everyone!

My girlfriend and I have recently started camming on Chaturabte. Now as we are trying to get better at the game we would like to be able to track our favorite tippers over a longer time than just one day. As I have searched chaturbate I didn't really find a efficient way to keep a track of all the tippers. The only thing I found is the big list of all the tips. But to scroll in this list takes forever and you can't even see the total amount the person has tipped.

So we were wondering if there is a way to check the following things:
- Top tippers of all time
- Top tipper of last month/week/day
- Total amount a person has tipped last ay/ week/month/year
- List of all tippers ranked by amount of tokens

Sorry if this has already been posted in this forum and thanks for helping us out!
Friendly greetings,
Sofia and Thomas
x

Hi, you can't keep track of all time tips on CB, but if you can see the username in the room, click on them, and you get a popup showing you how many tips that user gave the past 24 hours, past 2 days and past 2 weeks. I hope that helps.

Hi, you can't keep track of all time tips on CB, but if you can see the username in the room, click on them, and you get a popup showing you how many tips that user gave the past 24 hours, past 2 days and past 2 weeks. I hope that helps.
Well it's something but it's a bit crazy that you can't track everything. Makes it hard to keep track of the big tippers. Maybe there is a bot or something like that that keeps track everyday?

Sometimes old fashioned pen and paper works.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Unfortunately, there's no easy way to get the info you want without scrolling through your token stats and writing it all out yourself. I used to keep a spreadsheet of how much my top tippers tipped when I first started camming and would update it every night, but honestly, the effort exceeded the reward.

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to get the info you want without scrolling through your token stats and writing it all out yourself. I used to keep a spreadsheet of how much my top tippers tipped when I first started camming and would update it every night, but honestly, the effort exceeded the reward.
Yes that's true it's way too hard to track more than what cb gives you. I have a document for my entire token stats history and every week I update it but it doesn't add up totals. It's just transactions and tips history. At least CB calculates past two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.