AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate ID Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2021
I have been trying to verify my age, I have submitted a picture of my drivers license alongside a picture of me holding it. It has been denied multiple times and where it should give a reason as to why is just says "Reason: None". Can anyone help me?

I have been trying to verify my age, I have submitted a picture of my drivers license alongside a picture of me holding it. It has been denied multiple times and where it should give a reason as to why is just says "Reason: None". Can anyone help me?
Your age verification photos have not been submitted correctly. Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com if you have questions.

Upvote 0
hello there, I have been having this issues with my broadcast room where by i posted videos with my partner without knowing that he need to be verified first .but when i try to verify him i get rejections reason being the region restrictions yet I'm in the area what could be the problem and what can i do to get this solved? and again if it can't be solved how do i get paid my earnings?

Upvote 0
hello there, I have been having this issues with my broadcast room where by i posted videos with my partner without knowing that he need to be verified first .but when i try to verify him i get rejections reason being the region restrictions yet I'm in the area what could be the problem and what can i do to get this solved? and again if it can't be solved how do i get paid my earnings?
Unfortunately, we are not accepting new broadcaster registrations from your partner's region.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.