AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate invalid SSN for payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2018
So I was relying on a payment of $350 from chaturbate last payment period but had gotten nothing on the day of the 7th when it was suppose to come in. I emailed chaturbate support and they took forever to answer and replied with:

It has come to our attention that the taxpayer identification number (TIN) you
provided (your SSN or EIN as appropriate) is incorrect, incomplete,
or does not match the information on record with the IRS.

This is very frustrating since my SSN is not wrong and I sent them a W-9 form like they requested in this email and they replied with the same exact message just copied and pasted. Has anyone else had this problem with payment? Whats frustrating is I have about $1000 dollars of cam money that they owe me and I keep contacting them saying it never transferred and they also give me what seems like a copied and pasted reply that doesn't get the problem wrong.

Anyone have an idea of who i can call/email/etc. to get this fixed? cause chaturbate support isn't helping.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Thank you for bringing this to my attention through AmberCutie's Forum. Can you please confirm your CB user name so I can look into this with Support?

So I was relying on a payment of $350 from chaturbate last payment period but had gotten nothing on the day of the 7th when it was suppose to come in. I emailed chaturbate support and they took forever to answer and replied with:

It has come to our attention that the taxpayer identification number (TIN) you
provided (your SSN or EIN as appropriate) is incorrect, incomplete,
or does not match the information on record with the IRS.

This is very frustrating since my SSN is not wrong and I sent them a W-9 form like they requested in this email and they replied with the same exact message just copied and pasted. Has anyone else had this problem with payment? Whats frustrating is I have about $1000 dollars of cam money that they owe me and I keep contacting them saying it never transferred and they also give me what seems like a copied and pasted reply that doesn't get the problem wrong.

Anyone have an idea of who i can call/email/etc. to get this fixed? cause chaturbate support isn't helping.

Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
Thank you for bringing this to my attention through AmberCutie's Forum. Can you please confirm your CB user name so I can look into this with Support?
Imhaving the same problem and I think it’s because my bank screwed up my SSN. I just fixed it today, can CB send the payment now? I emailed them and nothing. My username is Forreststone

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hey I'm haveing the EXACT same problem, submitted my ssn an w9 form at least 3 times and they keep saying it's wrong when it's not, my user name is Xxsinglemomxx
Thank you !
Hi and thank you for your patience. Support tells me that you were contacted about 3 hours ago with clearance of your paperwork. Happy camming!

Upvote 0
Imhaving the same problem and I think it’s because my bank screwed up my SSN. I just fixed it today, can CB send the payment now? I emailed them and nothing. My username is Forreststone
Thank you for submitting the completed payment form with the SSN. However, can you please fill out and submit the W-9 that is required for full payment verification? CB Support sent you an email on W-9 about three hours ago, however you may not have received it yet due to time zones. If you can get it to CB by tomorrow morning we should have it processed by Wednesday afternoon.

Reactions: shapman88 and roydz
Upvote 0
Hey I’m having the same exact problem. My username is: virtualbae. I provided my W9 form 2 times already and everything is correct. I have like $630 waiting on there.

Upvote 0
Hey I’m having the same exact problem. My username is: virtualbae. I provided my W9 form 2 times already and everything is correct. I have like $630 waiting on there.

Thank you for your patience. Your payment was released today and you will have it before the weekend.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
I cam for CB as well and I'm having the exact same problem! My user name is amelia_fofelia096! I appreciate any help, I've been really relying on this payment and its weeks late!
Thank you for providing your CB user name. :) Please visit https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf to fill out and save the US W-9 form for upload submission to CB's accounting department. If you have either the payment account or bank account it is being issued to under someone else's name, you will need them to fill out the W-9 and also provide their ID, so your payments can be processed and delivered to you.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have submitted the w-9 twice and I keep getting a response that says my SSN is wrong but its the SSN directly off my card
Thank you for your patience. This has been handled and resolved by Support and you have a payment issued to you for receipt soon. You should have it before the weekend or very early next week---Monday or Tuesday.

Upvote 0
HI OH MY GOD PLEASE HELP ME TOO THIS IS SO ANNOYING
im waiting for a $51 payment and im actually relying on it.
username: bootyandthebest

same exact issue, tryng to use direct deposit, everything says correct apparently aside from my SSN which I know for sure is correct.
I cammed a bit more until I now have $18 and so my $51 payment was interrupted and I didn't receive it bc the SSN was incorrect, so is that going to automatically come now once I get this solved? I don't want to continue camming if I cant trust im going to get all of my money...I "transferred to cash" at Sept. 30, 2018, 5:17 p.m. And it was unable to be directly deposited due to the SSN, I guess im just tying to be clear. Will that automatically just process again once this is solved?

Upvote 0
HI OH MY GOD PLEASE HELP ME TOO THIS IS SO ANNOYING
im waiting for a $51 payment and im actually relying on it.
username: bootyandthebest

same exact issue, tryng to use direct deposit, everything says correct apparently aside from my SSN which I know for sure is correct.
I cammed a bit more until I now have $18 and so my $51 payment was interrupted and I didn't receive it bc the SSN was incorrect, so is that going to automatically come now once I get this solved? I don't want to continue camming if I cant trust im going to get all of my money...I "transferred to cash" at Sept. 30, 2018, 5:17 p.m. And it was unable to be directly deposited due to the SSN, I guess im just tying to be clear. Will that automatically just process again once this is solved?

Please provide your CB user name so I can ask Support to look into this. The name you are using on ACF does not match a CB user account. Thank you

Upvote 0
bootyanddabest* that's the CB name

sorry,oops.
Thank you for your post. CB Support has contacted you multiple times asking you to fill out and supply a W-9 so your account payments can be completed. Since you have not answered them with a valid W-9 or responded to any of their inquiry emails, your payments have been withheld. Please go to https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf and fill out the form, then attach it to an email you will send to Support@Chaturbate.com with Subject line "Submitting W-9 SSN". Please also check your SPAM/Junk email folders to see if you have missed the three or more emails Support has sent you concerning this since June, so you can add their email to the "safe" list and not miss any emails from Support. :)

Upvote 0
lets hope it works, I could only type in so many spots, section 2 asked for a signature but I couldn't write on. ive never filled out a w9 before, it was very short.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hey, I'm also having the same problem. I wasn't receiving my direct deposit, (first time camming) I emailed support. They told me my SSN was wrong, and to fill out/sign the w9 form.. I did and I just got the same email back. I have about $300 I've been waiting for since September and I'm kinda bummed out. Username is Caracupcake. Please help me!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have also had this same issue with chaturbate (lucyandjohnnyhavoc). Can you please look into this for me? I’ve emailed the W9 and I wasn’t sure how long it takes to look into the matter. Maybe the SSN didn’t match because there are two of us? But I sent W9 info for both of us.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hey, I have been having this same problem with chaturbate, my username is hornym2769 Can you please help me with this. I have requested an ACH payment of $96.65 through daily payout but my payment was held because cb didn't have a W9 on file for me, So I filled out the W9 and sent it to cb support and they replied and said the SSN I put on the W9 is not correct. I know the SSN is correct. Please Help

Upvote 0
I’m having the same issue, but I don’t know if I need to put my dead name since the IRS still has me listed by that even after changing my name on my social security card, or if Cgaturbate just needed my court order name change form, which I sent. I sent a W9 back with what should be accurate information since I’ve legally changed my name and gender, and also one with my dead name, along with a pic of my ID, SS card, and court order, and nobody has gotten back to me in over 24 hours now to tell me what to do to get my payment released, which I’m relying on for income. Help? Username is "arcadiamanix"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.