AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate is a mistery for me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2017
So I've been broadcasting in Chaturbate for almost 1 year now, and I really think I've tried everything to bring more visitors into my room. Despite all my dedication it seems that nothing has effect.

I've been reading other topics about it around here and I've seen lots of advice like "interact more with your visitors" "provoke your visitors a bit"

If we look at the first page of chaturbate we will always find the same models with the full rooms. And the great mystery is that many of them barely say or write a word in the chat and on their shows they simply play with the lovense.

I have a logitech c920 cam, great lighting, great internet connection and powerful computer. I'm pretty and I have a beautiful body too. English is not my language but I always try to talk to everyone who talks to me.

Oh and I have the lovense too that I always use in my broadcasts. I even tried to put more fun goals and items in my tip menu but when I do this I never get tokens. Every time I received more tokens they were just playing with my lovense.

At the moment I have almost 20k followers but I think little for a girl who transmits frequently to almost 1 year.

Has anyone here had such a complicated start in Chaturbate and got a change some time later? Is it worth keeping trying. Sometimes I'm so discouraged.

just a question.. I am sure you dedicate tonnes of time to CB.. but.. how consistent is your broadcast? I have friends at CB who tell me consistency is key there...just curious :D Sometimes re-vamping, switching things up can help. I broadcast in different rooms in my house to spice it up etc. Happy camming!

So I've been broadcasting in Chaturbate for almost 1 year now, and I really think I've tried everything to bring more visitors into my room. Despite all my dedication it seems that nothing has effect.

I've been reading other topics about it around here and I've seen lots of advice like "interact more with your visitors" "provoke your visitors a bit"

If we look at the first page of chaturbate we will always find the same models with the full rooms. And the great mystery is that many of them barely say or write a word in the chat and on their shows they simply play with the lovense.

I have a logitech c920 cam, great lighting, great internet connection and powerful computer. I'm pretty and I have a beautiful body too. English is not my language but I always try to talk to everyone who talks to me.

Oh and I have the lovense too that I always use in my broadcasts. I even tried to put more fun goals and items in my tip menu but when I do this I never get tokens. Every time I received more tokens they were just playing with my lovense.

At the moment I have almost 20k followers but I think little for a girl who transmits frequently to almost 1 year.

Has anyone here had such a complicated start in Chaturbate and got a change some time later? Is it worth keeping trying. Sometimes I'm so discouraged.

Hey

I work on Cb 3 years now, almoust every day and I have 58000 followers. Untill November I earned arround 3000-6000 tkns on average per day and I had from 150-200 people in my room. Now if I'm lucky I get 1000 tkns per 8h shift with 50 people in my room. People log in and out instantly and they can't stay in my room. I have Imac with 16gb ram, laptop I7 with 8gb of ram, and decent net connection 40/20. Belive me I tried everything. I contact the support and Shirley and she told me to try different things, from apps and that I need more followers (tnx Shirley that really helped), later on support told me to send them my speedtest and mymaschine data and they managed to repair for one hour and then I fell down again, so they know the root of the problem. Three days in a row, they told me that account should now work and it didn't, so now I'm stuck with greys and no answer from support. The last mail that I sent to support was 10 days ago. So much about 3 years working on Cb every day and in need for help from them.

I think a big thing with Chaturbate, is a lot of models give things away for free. Its a good way to get people in your room, but not a good way to make money. So maybe they have a lot of people in their room, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are making more money than you.

Keep your chin up and keep trying. Not everyone hits it big immediately. Make sure your schedule is consistent, and keep trying new things. If you still can't get where you want to be, maybe try a new site. You might just find your niche elsewhere. :)

Reactions: Mila_ and NotYou
I think a big thing with Chaturbate, is a lot of models give things away for free. Its a good way to get people in your room, but not a good way to make money. So maybe they have a lot of people in their room, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are making more money than you.

Keep your chin up and keep trying. Not everyone hits it big immediately. Make sure your schedule is consistent, and keep trying new things. If you still can't get where you want to be, maybe try a new site. You might just find your niche elsewhere. :)

You can be consistent all you want, if the site doesen't work normal for everyone. At this time as I write thumbnails don't work and I have 5 users in my room. Wtg...

Hey I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with getting people more inactive in your chatroom. I usually recommend thinking about themed shows and using more of our apps and bots to help spice up your chatroom.

Also, Social media is a HUGE game changer, but managing social media accounts and directing fans from there to Chaturbate, you'll help stay connected and increase traffic to your room. We also offer an affiliate program so by posting your affiliate link (found on your admin linking code page) *Be sure to post a selfie and your affiliate URL every single show!* Affiliate income can help balance out some of those slower/low traffic shows. The 20% rev share program is AWESOME. Make sure to send us our username, so we can follow & RT you to our followers. @Chaturbate @cbcams

Post a weekly schedule of cam shows. Stick to it. I know we work from home & self motivation can be challenging but it does help.

Think about changing up your broadcast times. Sometimes peak times are different based on the model.

Best of luck, LMK if you have any questions.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I have exactly the same problem misstaya, the users can't stay in my room. It's very frustrating when I see that they start tipping me or just start a conversation and suddenly they leave the room. They keep trying to reconnect but after a while they give up. I sent many e-mails to support, they know very well the situation, I send them photos from my chatroom with this issue and everytime they reply me the same thing: "We've attempted to make improvements to our service and these issues should be resolved"...but they aren't. There were days when in 4-5 hours of broadcast I had no more than 20 users in my room, anons and greys. When after a while a purple user entered my room it was celebrating, but in vain, he cannot stay in my room. I don't know what else can I do, I changed everything, from ISP to laptop and camera...it's the same thing, and it's not from my side

Hey

I work on Cb 3 years now, almoust every day and I have 58000 followers. Untill November I earned arround 3000-6000 tkns on average per day and I had from 150-200 people in my room. Now if I'm lucky I get 1000 tkns per 8h shift with 50 people in my room. People log in and out instantly and they can't stay in my room. I have Imac with 16gb ram, laptop I7 with 8gb of ram, and decent net connection 40/20. Belive me I tried everything. I contact the support and Shirley and she told me to try different things, from apps and that I need more followers (tnx Shirley that really helped), later on support told me to send them my speedtest and mymaschine data and they managed to repair for one hour and then I fell down again, so they know the root of the problem. Three days in a row, they told me that account should now work and it didn't, so now I'm stuck with greys and no answer from support. The last mail that I sent to support was 10 days ago. So much about 3 years working on Cb every day and in need for help from them.

We also offer an affiliate program so by posting your affiliate link (found on your admin linking code page) *Be sure to post a selfie and your affiliate URL every single show!* Affiliate income can help balance out some of those slower/low traffic shows. The 20% rev share program is AWESOME. Make sure to send us our username, so we can follow & RT you to our followers. @Chaturbate @cbcams

I'm curious if anyone has had any luck with the affiliate program. Traffic from my twitter profile doesn't seem to convert. I've gotten around 11,000 clicks, 7 registrations, and only made $9. Tried different landing pages to no avail.

Hey new here! Super excited i have aquestion for ya and would love any advice ya have to offer. So I'm able to get a decent amount of viewers on chaterbate once i start my cumshows but how do I keep them in the room after that usually people just book it when im done.im pretty consistent with the time I get on but it hit or miss keeping people in the room. Any suggestions?

I do want follow this thread! I just started Friday night, also worked sat and made 1400tk. That’s about an average of 800tk for 4 hours.. I know I’m new but I hope this isn’t the case all the time. Would def like more viewers and more tippers

Status
Not open for further replies.