AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate is holding my payment!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2020
Germany
Twitter Username
@HellFindom
Chaturbate Username
findomhell
Hello, I am findomhell on chaturbate. I have been camming for almost a month. I was age verified a while back and also have been receiving tokens. I also verified my bank details ( wire transfer) to make sure I was going to receive my money. Well Chaturbate decided to hold my payment because they wanted me to re verify. I sent my passport and ID again, both denied because I was already verified ! I sent countless messages to support telling them that there’s no use of holding my payment when I was verified to begin with! I’m still awaiting their response, I am very frustrated as I’ve worked hard and getting my money held back for no reason pisses me off. Did anyone have the same problem? What can I do? Will I receive my money

they sent me an email telling me that they sent my payment for processing but that it was going to take 1 to 3 business days to complete and if I haven't received it by the 11th of November being this Wednesday to contact them again

Upvote 0
Okay so I just got this notification that my account was banned because apparently my TV was showing in the background when I was broadcasting. I'm not understanding why in the world they banned my account because they sent me a message saying not to do it again which I complied and my account still got banned. What in the world is up with this company for real.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201110-015035.png
    Screenshot_20201110-015035.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Wat?!
Reactions: kinkypinky96
Upvote 0
oh wow.. I am so sorry to hear that. & then you still haven't received a payout?!! :eek:
I emailed them and they fixed it and apologized for the inconvenience. My bank says it takes three days for them to return the deposit so I'm waiting on my bank to get it back to them so they can deposit it correctly in my account. I'm pretty sure it was my own fault because I don't remember filling out the beneficiary blank on the payout information form. Frankly this is my first time doing a direct deposit scenario and I'm used to beneficiary being who do I want to get my money if I die so that's why I just left it blank. My country ass had to go read the fine print

Reactions: kinkypinky96
Upvote 0
Okay so I just got this notification that my account was banned because apparently my TV was showing in the background when I was broadcasting. I'm not understanding why in the world they banned my account because they sent me a message saying not to do it again which I complied and my account still got banned. What in the world is up with this company for real.
Very sorry to hear about this. Support has advised that your account should now be active.

Reactions: Lisaburke89
Upvote 0
Very sorry to hear about this. Support has advised that your account should now be active.
I really can't deal with this company's incompetence. Still waiting on my $217 to be deposited but now they just deposited only $20.70 in my account for my last daily payout when it clearly shows that I was supposed to be paid $24.65Screenshot_20201119-040101.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-035901.png
    Screenshot_20201119-035901.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that your payment is being processed and has sent you a response.
Hello, could you help me? I do not know what to do, I have already written on all forums and in official support too. I have such a situation, we are a couple from November 1 to 15, 2020. we earned $ 2000. On the 15th, 10 hours before the withdrawal of funds, the tokens were converted into money. The payment should happen automatically, in the table where the columns on the site are charged, but there was no email notification and there is nothing on the paxum wallet. Wrote 3 times in support does not respond, wrote on the site in the profile also does not respond. The account is not blocked. Everything is filled in correctly. Once I withdrawn money, only a small amount was received on time. Hope for you. There is no one else to turn to. Mitzuko56 Account

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.