AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate is the best support in the world

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2021
My nickname: SexyIesbybabies

My girlfriend and I were broadcasting on the Chaturbate platform with no problems. No rules were broken. Suddenly we got banned for no reason.
We reasonably asked for support, but we were not helped.
Enclosed correspondence with support:
[Chaturbate] 18506950 - Re: Problem an account
Support (Chaturbate)
Nov 4, 2021, 11:15 EDT
I'm sorry, we're not able to help you on this matter.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Sexyiesbybabies
Nov 3, 2021, 17:45 EDT
Please tell us the specific conditions that we have violated. We have not found on your site any conditions on the acceptance of identifiers. Please send Chaturbate conditions on the acceptance of identifiers. Or tell us the specific reasons and how to fix them.

31.10.2021, 19:40, "Chaturbate Support" <support@chaturbate.com>:

Support (Chaturbate)
Oct 31, 2021, 12:40 EDT
On review of your submitted identification, we have found that the submitted identification on account sexyiesbybabies does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms. Due to this serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, your account has been terminated, and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

HELP!

I know we only get the complaints about random banning and CB's non-replies on the matter here on ACF, but It's puzzling how studios and models still rely on a notoriously arrogant looking and unreliable service to make their living. If any of the service providers I rely on in my line of work was as shitty as CB appears to be when you actually need support, I would have cut my losses and looked elsewhere for the same service.

Yes, yes, I realize there is probably fine print and yeahbuts from both sides on all these bans, but still. CB does not have a camming platform Soviet Union style monopoly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.