AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate is the worst site for webcam modeling.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2019
Hello, i recently found your forum and i would like to leave a feedback and share my experience on Chaturbate.

Before i tried Chaturbate 3 months ago, I have been successfully modeling on MyFreeCams for 3 years and i wanted to try myself on Chaturbate, known as one of the largest adult webcam site *which i doubt*

Compare to MyFreeCams i had much more smaller traffic *same about earnings*, no wonder why here are some topics about bots and how other models use them.

After reading a topic Warning For Urination I want to confirm that 99.9% of models who make theards here are banned because of Report system of Chaturbate and I'm the person who faced with it too. I also imagine what % of models didn't get unblocked and not found this forum to ask some additional help which increase chances to be heard and unbanned.

I broadcasted on Chaturbate only for 4 or 5 days. I was coming online twice a day by hoping I'll get some fanbase during my New tag days, but ... ONE SINGLE IDIOT joined my room, started being toxic, i just blocked him and he logined with his 4 accounts *maybe he has more* and started to write in the chat I'm reported and going to be banned.

I was a bit shocked seeing that a one person has 4 accounts with tokens balance and threatens me. So right after this i wrote to Support and described situation to avoid any problems, but after a few hours my account got a ban.

Here are his usernames:

Spike791
Nonius_
Daverxx
Wancko
*I know only those 4 because he was joining my room and asking other people to report me*

report1.jpg

I hid my name because i'm not planing to come back on Chaturbate after such experiance and knowing that Chaturbate cannot protect a model against this sh**.

p.s. Of course tokens what i earned about $500 they didn't pay me

HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE.

@punker barbie Since this person still on Chaturbate and have existed accounts, I don't feel good and secure to come back on Chaturbate. By banning this person, you're helping not only me but other models too!

Hello, i recently found your forum and i would like to leave a feedback and share my experience on Chaturbate.

Before i tried Chaturbate 3 months ago, I have been successfully modeling on MyFreeCams for 3 years and i wanted to try myself on Chaturbate, known as one of the largest adult webcam site *which i doubt*

Compare to MyFreeCams i had much more smaller traffic *same about earnings*, no wonder why here are some topics about bots and how other models use them.

After reading a topic Warning For Urination I want to confirm that 99.9% of models who make theards here are banned because of Report system of Chaturbate and I'm the person who faced with it too. I also imagine what % of models didn't get unblocked and not found this forum to ask some additional help which increase chances to be heard and unbanned.

I broadcasted on Chaturbate only for 4 or 5 days. I was coming online twice a day by hoping I'll get some fanbase during my New tag days, but ... ONE SINGLE IDIOT joined my room, started being toxic, i just blocked him and he logined with his 4 accounts *maybe he has more* and started to write in the chat I'm reported and going to be banned.

I was a bit shocked seeing that a one person has 4 accounts with tokens balance and threatens me. So right after this i wrote to Support and described situation to avoid any problems, but after a few hours my account got a ban.

Here are his usernames:

Spike791
Nonius_
Daverxx
Wancko
*I know only those 4 because he was joining my room and asking other people to report me*

report1.jpg

I hid my name because i'm not planing to come back on Chaturbate after such experiance and knowing that Chaturbate cannot protect a model against this sh**.

p.s. Of course tokens what i earned about $500 they didn't pay me

HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE.

@punker barbie Since this person still on Chaturbate and have existed accounts, I don't feel good and secure to come back on Chaturbate. By banning this person, you're helping not only me but other models too!

Having said that you've been modelling on MFC for 3 years, I think it'd be fair enough for me to think that you know there are always users like the guy you've mentioned in the post. I am a relatively new model (less than a month on Chaturbate) and I have seen such users as well. It isn't about them, it is about you. Let them come back with as many usernames as they have. I'm sure they would run out of colored usernames soon. Keep banning them. You need to know that it is your room and you rule there. Don't get bullied by the likes of such jerks.

Coming to the next nuance, about the banning process of Chaturbate, I myself am afraid about getting banned (for no reason). Although, I would suggest you to do some reading and be on a safer side when it comes to banning rules and policies of the site. It's such irony that you have to complain about your protection while the system made to protect you has got you banned.

However, I am sure there are greater benefits of modelling on Chaturbate. I would suggest to contact Chaturbate support on the official support website as well as this forum. Explain the issue, and I'm positive you shall be unbanned in no time. Give it another try!

I wish you more power and all the best!
See you on Chaturbate! :)

Upvote 0
That sounds sooo like a Troll promoting mfc :)

I can' understand why you're blaming CB of the behavior of 1 user, and why you don't ban them 4.
I can't imagine that this never happens anywhere else ^-^

Anyway, if ban is not enough, it's easy to find out how to report a user, and succeed in this, by using support's mail.

Upvote 0
The style this is written in reminds me of a "girl" who came here complaining about a ban. I originally sided with her, but it turned out this "girl" was actually playing a recorded video of an mfc stream on cb and that the user complaint and the ban were 100% correct.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.