AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate lag! (is it them or me?)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
This is more of a vent, but seriously what is going on?

For two days now, I couldn't even cam because of this very infuriating lag. I downloaded OBS, but I wasn't confident that it was showing up (the set-up is kind of awkward to me). I checked my internet which said it was very fast, but the live cam would drop down to 15 - 16 fps. It's almost 4 am and it's a wasted night because I couldn't even work. My second plan was to film myself and sell that, but I was too annoyed at the whole situation even stay turned on :rage:.

I'm so tempted to say, "fuck this" and just go on MFC or streammate. I know mfc requires you to show your face, but that's how pissed off I am with the chaturbate lag:grr:. But before I just rage cam, I have to make sure it's chaturbate and not me. I've noticed in other forums chaturbate has had this problem, but other models when I went on didn't seem to have an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.