AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate maintenance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly, a lot of the recent lag issues were happening because of the development.
Offline messaging was mentioned being worked on. I wonder if that's a possibility?

Upvote 0
This is great and I love that they listened to us and provided the information for us to know, just below the video feed.
@punker barbie Thanks a lot, we know you get a lot of shit from everyone but we do need to acknowledge you do listen to us and pass messages on and help a lot. So for everyone that gets annoyed at you, there are us who appreciate you too, so thank you.

I do think there could be one tiny improvement to this kind of announcement though so it's seen much easier: turn the background colour of it from GREY to something like red or green, something that can stand out. Right now it blends in too much with the switching between theater mode, and sending feedback - which I for one have got used to being there as those colours and my eyes naturally avoid them,.

I definitely look forward to the updates (hopefully some will be noticeable from our end too,such as the offline message system, and hopefully more)

Upvote 0
So with this maintenance completed it looks like my profile has been completely broken. Images don't show, links aren't working. For an odd reason my twitter icon still works, but funny enough my Onlyfans link disappeared. I'm guessing this was possibly intentional? Anyone else have all their profile basically deleted by this?

Upvote 0
So with this maintenance completed it looks like my profile has been completely broken. Images don't show, links aren't working. For an odd reason my twitter icon still works, but funny enough my Onlyfans link disappeared. I'm guessing this was possibly intentional? Anyone else have all their profile basically deleted by this?
image proxy is acting funky today, i doubt its intentional

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.