AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate member account lostlover44

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2023
@punker barbie Overnight my account was banned stating i may have violated TOS but all i was doing was talking to two models and nothing even sexual. One i was in private and we were talking about tatoos the other i was mostly tipping with a little chat but nothing sexual. I don't know if something happened with the one model because i got a message that account got banned and then a few minutes later my account was banned. If she did something wrong i didn't even know about it as i was in the other window. I have been on chaturbate for over 4 years and always follow the rules and am respectful to the models . I sent an email to support but didn't get a ticket number

as expected no reply. Oh well was a paying customer for years. Just as well it was a waste of money anyway.
Yesterday was a bank holiday in the US, I'm sure staff was light. You need to provide your user name to get a response from the @punker barbie account

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Overnight my account was banned stating i may have violated TOS but all i was doing was talking to two models and nothing even sexual. One i was in private and we were talking about tatoos the other i was mostly tipping with a little chat but nothing sexual. I don't know if something happened with the one model because i got a message that account got banned and then a few minutes later my account was banned. If she did something wrong i didn't even know about it as i was in the other window. I have been on chaturbate for over 4 years and always follow the rules and am respectful to the models . I sent an email to support but didn't get a ticket number
Does the girl got banned too?
I've seen girl got banned right in front of me, middle of pm. But I was never banned because of that

did you said something bad? or piss the girl off?

Upvote 0
The one girl was banned but i was in another window. When i went back to window i saw her banned so i closed the window and resumed talking to the other girl. About a minute later i was banned. No i didn't say anything wrong or that should have pissed off either girl. Just talking about normal life stuff.

Upvote 0
The one girl was banned but i was in another window. When i went back to window i saw her banned so i closed the window and resumed talking to the other girl. About a minute later i was banned. No i didn't say anything wrong or that should have pissed off either girl. Just talking about normal life stuff.
Damn man this is shit. I would send them multiple email anyway
if the account isn't have lot of token
treat yourself a name change and make new account

Upvote 0
Damn man this is shit. I would send them multiple email anyway
if the account isn't have lot of token
treat yourself a name change and make new account
nah still had over 1000 tokens and i refuse to give them more money now. I wouldn't recommend CB to anyone. This seems to be their standard way of operating.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.