AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate/mfc advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2017
Hi i started camming on chaturbate around a month and a half ago I am finding it quite difficult I only have 411 followers and I only have around 10 viewers in my room or less.I also cam on mfc but have stopped going on as my cam score has dropped dramatically to 350.I am finding it increasingly hard any advice to improvw this would be great.thanks

Try becoming verified on this forum, there is a lot of threads in the cam-person only sections. :) As for improving, I am not exactly sure as I've never seen how you cam or what equipment you use. Do you have a webcam, or do you use a built in laptop one? Do you have a schedule, nice lighting, that kind of thing that can draw people in? If I go into a cam-day with a goal and schedule in mind, even if it is slow, I feel better about doing so. Like, at least I was fully prepared and did my best. :D

Reactions: Pure_emotion
Do you have a link to your profile and social media? It's hard to give any specific advice unless we can find out a bit more about you. Some information about what you've tried, what you do when you're on cam, what your cam set up is (what type of cam, lighting, internet speeds) etc.

hi i dont use social media would this help it improve?
I just dance,tease a little and general chatting.i set goals but recently they are not successful.I use boxlights and the logitech 720p one.I play some music and I also have quite good Internet speed.people come in but then often leave or some people stay for a bit but I don't get to meet my goals.Ive recently started using lovesense which improved it slightly.so I'm not really sure what else would help.I also didn't understand new model status well in the beginning so didn't utilise it very well.so I'm a bit stuck.

hi thanks for replying I use a logitech the 720p one at the minute I'm gonna buy the 1080p one soon I have good lighting as I use the box lights.I do have a schedule but have been not that good at sticking to it recently.It was going better in the beginning but has now become more slow as times gone on.I do set goals but don't really get anywhere with them recently especially on mfc.I also try to change position quite a bit but seems not work to well.Its also quite difficult as I didn't really understand about new model status so didn't utilise this well.

hi thanks for replying I use a logitech the 720p one at the minute I'm gonna buy the 1080p one soon I have good lighting as I use the box lights.I do have a schedule but have been not that good at sticking to it recently.It was going better in the beginning but has now become more slow as times gone on.I do set goals but don't really get anywhere with them recently especially on mfc.I also try to change position quite a bit but seems not work to well.Its also quite difficult as I didn't really understand about new model status so didn't utilise this well.
How many total hours or days did you work? because I almost quit CB after a slow start. then one day I decided to try again and finally it was good and I stayed with it, so I think sometimes just have to stick with it even when its frustrating. But also I learn to do more than just sit in front of camera typing. If you're already doing more that is good, just remember it takes time and patience to build following on tokens site. Same schedule really helps a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.