AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Model Ban hopefully not my fault?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2021
@punker barbie I’ve seen how helpful you are to everyone and I appreciate that. Hoping for a little guidance here, or from anyone else who may know. I was on Chaterbate speaking with a model privately and we were doing some role playing. After we were having more personal conversation and I shared the connection with the role-play stems from trauma I experienced. At least that’s what I’ve learned in therapy! And I shared some details of that trauma/experience which happened when I was a minor. The model was subsequently banned about 3-4 days later. I was not banned. I certainly did not report the model. my primary questions are…
1) is it possible/likely that chaterbate was looking at our conversation and banned the model based on the content?
2) does chaterbate use some type of algorithm that extracts keywords they’d want to investigate?
I feel terrible if I was the cause of the model being banned, but would also like clarity on how CB functions. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.