AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate model uses password sometimes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krushinghead

Banhammered
Mar 15, 2023
U.s.
I have followed a non nude model on chaturbate for over a year. We have done the private thing together, but she is always clothed. I'm cool with it since her tag is non nude. She tells me she doesn't do nude under any circumstances and I've always been skeptical, especially when recently she's done two quick password sessions with a guy who's come in her room on a number of occasions. When I ask her about this and say I think she is doing a nude show for him, she gets mad and says he paid 3000 tokens ( which from what she said, he was supposed to pay during and never did) just for the password and i said most want something more in password, but she denied it. She did go password because her room kicked me and others out.
My question, am I right to suspect she's been playing me and she's shown nudity during these two password shows? Oh and several months ago she disabled the spy on feature in private she had with a long time regular, who she said paid 2000 to disable it just so he could see her SHOULDERS. I've never believed that for second. Am I being played? She 's fine handbras in private with others, but never with me.
Thanks for reading and any comments.

Maybe he just wants some naughty role play. Just because she doesn't bend to all viewers demmands doesn't mean she's a liar.

Upvote 0
I have followed a non nude model on chaturbate for over a year. We have done the private thing together, but she is always clothed. I'm cool with it since her tag is non nude. She tells me she doesn't do nude under any circumstances and I've always been skeptical, especially when recently she's done two quick password sessions with a guy who's come in her room on a number of occasions. When I ask her about this and say I think she is doing a nude show for him, she gets mad and says he paid 3000 tokens ( which from what she said, he was supposed to pay during and never did) just for the password and i said most want something more in password, but she denied it. She did go password because her room kicked me and others out.
My question, am I right to suspect she's been playing me and she's shown nudity during these two password shows? Oh and several months ago she disabled the spy on feature in private she had with a long time regular, who she said paid 2000 to disable it just so he could see her SHOULDERS. I've never believed that for second. Am I being played? She 's fine handbras in private with others, but never with me.
Thanks for reading and any comments.

What the hell do you care? Why are you questioning her, stop playing a detective and take what she's offering or find a different room.

ETA Actually scratch that, get off cam sites.

Upvote 0
Dont Think It Works Like That Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Upvote 0
Lmfao exactly!!! That's what I was telling my model friend, this is the reason cammodels get paid to insult 🤣🤣🤣
Watching I See You GIF by Travis

This guy stalking his fave model he’s clearly unhealthily obsessed with

Upvote 0
enough with the reports, they were banned nearly an hour ago

Upvote 0
You people are fucking assholes.....you all stick together huh?....fucking whore!!

Guess the op came here expecting us to side with him, and join him in criticizing this model for how she chooses to do her shows. When dudes like him don’t get what they want from a woman (or, in this case…women calling him out for his b.s.), they go right to “whore…bitch…trash.” 🥱

Oprah Yes GIF

And yeah, there ARE members who will pay us without wanting us to be nude. It doesn’t matter if you don’t believe it. Lol. There’s a guy on MFC who likes for me to slide my bra straps down off my shoulders for a bit. I’ve been paid for bicep-bouncing custom videos…humiliation fetish videos…once had a guy on ImLive let me watch him suck his own cock and eat his cum…etc.

Upvote 0
There's a popular and very sweet model on MFC who only shows her shoulders on tuesdays. "Two Shoulder Tuesday" I think it's called. She does *EXTREMELY* well.

Banned dude, if you're reading this one time a guy took me to a true private on mfc (similar concept as a password show) just to eat pizza. Fully clothed. For 2 hours.

Not everyone is a boundary-pushing twat waffle, you're projecting. Not everyone is obsessed with seeing models privates, some people want us for more than that :p

Upvote 0
I have a ton of non-nude show requests over the years and some asked for password shows and I was like yeah no biggie. I do remember being screamed at by a fan club member because I took a 10 minute private show where the guy wanted me to wear a towel and just flip my hair from side to side occasionally. The fan club member? He wanted full frontal toy fucking for 20+ minutes. Def taking the first over the second.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.