AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate name change

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2013
UK
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@adreenacam
MFC Username
Adreena_
I might be going nuts but /i can't seem to find anything about this on the actual site or on here, apologies if it's a duplicate post.

I signed up for Chaturbate something like 6 months ago with a pretty stupid name. I want to actually start using the site now but I want the name to match my MFC name but for the life of me I can't figure out how to change it! There's an option to 'change screen name' but on my actual profile and login thingy in the top right, it still has the original (and stupid) name. Do I need to make a new account?

Reactions: MissHannelore
Adreena_ said:
I might be going nuts but /i can't seem to find anything about this on the actual site or on here, apologies if it's a duplicate post.

I signed up for Chaturbate something like 6 months ago with a pretty stupid name. I want to actually start using the site now but I want the name to match my MFC name but for the life of me I can't figure out how to change it! There's an option to 'change screen name' but on my actual profile and login thingy in the top right, it still has the original (and stupid) name. Do I need to make a new account?

Click My Profile at the top right (next to log out)

Then click My Bio

Then click Edit Your Bio

You can then change your name xxx

MissHannelore said:
Adreena_ said:

Click My Profile at the top right (next to log out)

Then click My Bio

Then click Edit Your Bio

You can then change your name xxx

That will only change the name shown in the 'real name' part of your bio, the account name stays the same

follow punker barbie's suggestion and add something to your current bio to let peeps know your new name.

Status
Not open for further replies.