AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate new account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2018
i'm model broadcaster in chaturbate
is possible open another account?
always with my id document but another nickname?
because I have read around internet that chaturbate say "this id document is yet used" ....

i'm model broadcaster in chaturbate
is possible open another account?
always with my id document but another nickname?
because I have read around internet that chaturbate say "this id document is yet used" ....

I see models with multiple accounts, some stream on both at the same time with no issues. Others just have two because they started new/fresh on one.
It probably all depends on what your aim/goal is for the second account? Will it be another model account? Is it a new account and you will then stop using the previous one? Is this new account just going to be a "perving account" (where you won't perform or probably not even buy tokens but instead just go and learn or watch other rooms).

i want second account, only me - no other people - i'm the only girl in my cam
i know if you want transfer followers you lose followers from the first account to second....
another question .... when you open account, immediatly you are "NEW" and why often "NEW" nick are in 1° page
for some days? maybe chaturbate help new nick and put in 1° page?

Not 100% sure but I don't think you get the new tag if you open a second account with the same id

i want second account, only me - no other people - i'm the only girl in my cam
i know if you want transfer followers you lose followers from the first account to second....
another question .... when you open account, immediatly you are "NEW" and why often "NEW" nick are in 1° page
for some days? maybe chaturbate help new nick and put in 1° page?

The 'NEW' tag is only given out to models that have never registered on Chaturbate. Some have been given the 'New' tag by mistake but this has been removed later with 'Chaturbating / HD / HD+' replacing it.

Not ALL models who have the 'NEW' tag get on the 1st page. Its all from hard work and viewers that enter into your room.

From what support say.. you're allowed to broadcast from 2 accounts, but each account has to be a different point of view.

You are allowed to have 1 account for couple for example and another for just a single person. just remember that if you broadcast on both at the same time and your partner appears on one.. you can risk your 2nd account from receiving a warning for a non-verified person appearing on the account unless they are verified on that account as well.

The 'NEW' tag is only given out to models that have never registered on Chaturbate. Some have been given the 'New' tag by mistake but this has been removed later with 'Chaturbating / HD / HD+' replacing it.

Not ALL models who have the 'NEW' tag get on the 1st page. Its all from hard work and viewers that enter into your room.

From what support say.. you're allowed to broadcast from 2 accounts, but each account has to be a different point of view.

You are allowed to have 1 account for couple for example and another for just a single person. just remember that if you broadcast on both at the same time and your partner appears on one.. you can risk your 2nd account from receiving a warning for a non-verified person appearing on the account unless they are verified on that account as well.

Even if the partner is verified on your account, if you have the gender set to "female" and a "male" appears in the "female" stream even for a second... you can be reported and your stream stopped and a warning issued...so I would be careful with streaming two view points, more than one broadcaster and "couple"/"female" labeled accounts

Even if the partner is verified on your account, if you have the gender set to "female" and a "male" appears in the "female" stream even for a second... you can be reported and your stream stopped and a warning issued...so I would be careful with streaming two view points, more than one broadcaster and "couple"/"female" labeled accounts

Yep normally the accounts get moved to the couple section IF the 2nd person is already verified on the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.