AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate not accepting my bitcoin wallet as an age verified account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2021
Hello lovely humans :) I am having trouble as a new model on chaturbate, i’m in the uk and bitcoin was my chosen method of payment however chaturbate are saying they cannot verify the age of the account holder, i explained the bitcoin wallet was mine but there’s no name on bitcoin wallets so if there was a way to verify it was mine i would provide it.... at this point they stop answering my questions ie ‘how exactly do other models register their BTC wallet as a payment method if it is a payment option on your website’, got a seemingly automated response and my payment bounced back into my chaturbate account (apparently, but it doesn’t seem to have shown up)...has anyone else had this problem or has successfully been payed in BTC by chaturbate??

any help would be so appreciated! i tried calling the UK banking support and just got a women saying she had no information about the topic and to just go back to the email service...which i did but they aren’t answering my questions and just trying to make me change to another payment method 😓

💗💗💗

When inputting your BTC deposit details on Chaturbate's payout information page, you still need to provide your name even though the BTC blockchain does not require any such personal information to facilitate transactions. Chaturbate, however, must attach your name to the outbound payment for tax and legal purposes. Regulated cryptocurrency exchanges require the same thing when you buy/sell/trade crypto. As you mentioned, CB is incapable of verifying that your wallet address is actually yours, and they don't need to as long as the paperwork is complete on their end, and if they don't take liability for you receiving your coins (so like, double-check your wallet address).

I've never had an issue receiving payments via BTC. If I do daily payout, I get it in 24 hours; if regular, then within 3 days.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.