AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate OBS- Glitching and more

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiley May

Cam Model
Dec 24, 2017
USA
I'm going to go ahead and apologize for being a noob

I'm new to using the OBS and it worked fine two days ago....
Well today it was freezing for some, some said they were only getting audio and no feed, and some said it said I was in a password show (I didn't have a password set up)
Anyway... I tried refreshing, restarting OBS, logging out and back in, and anything my little brain could imagine, even closing browser, deleting history, ermmmmm and that's all I really knew how to do
I finally decided to just not use it for today but does anyone know how to resolve the problem?

Try with new broadcast token dear :)

Reactions: Kiley May
Upvote 0
I was having issues.I actived all of my computer cores as it was only set to one..it seemed to do the trick.I also notice running too many scrolls and stuff it goes red..I had no complaints since the core ajustments though.Sometimes it's CB.I also ajusted a few settings.

Reactions: Kiley May
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.