1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Chaturbate only accepting passports now??

Discussion in 'Chaturbate' started by Lavender_Locke, May 17, 2018.

1. Lavender_Locke

Oh my god, I should have kept my old account. So chaturbate only accepts passports as ID now, mine is out of date, and my partner doesn't have a passport at all. Any way to circumvent this, or are they super strict on it? When I went to verify my ID I stuck on my drivers license and it was immediately rejected. Do I for real reals need to get a new passport?

2. punker barbie

punker barbie Chaturbate.com
    Industry Representative

Please see the DM I am sending you.

3. QuinnLane

Wait what? I never got an email or anything about this. It's hard enough getting them to look at my ID now because it's not a drivers license or passport so I have to explain to them and wait for a non-automated message to confirm it's okay.
    Does this mean those who verified with something not a passport will be unverified?

4. Majora Mink

Getting the verification shot with the US passport was so hard-- it was so dang SHINY.
    Hopefully it would mean just for new verifications. I ended up using my DL simply because the pages are so shiny and the glare covered all the important stuff... I imagine WAY more rejections for "cannot read ID" happening if this is a thing now.

5. QuinnLane

Chaturbate is known to be ban-happy though, and when banned for seemingly no reason in the past, I've been asked to resubmit my ID - same with even just changing my payout method, I had to prove my ID again.

6. Lavender_Locke

It's ok! I ended up emailing them and it got all sorted out :D

7. KittyPride69

Honestly I'm experiencing the same cuz CB asked for my passport but since I don't have one I just went ahead and sent my driver's license again hoping it would work. They banned me and when I emailed support they just sent me a message that said they couldn't allow me to stream cuz of the complaints about my age that they've been receiving although I've never cammed before in my life (I've just turned 18 less than 20 days ago). Please someone help. @punker barbie you seem to be the CB guru so any help/guidance would be appreciated.

8. KittyPride69

@KittyPride69 is my username

9. punker barbie

punker barbie Chaturbate.com
    Industry Representative

Thank you for your post. Can you please confirm your CB user name, so I can check on what is happening with your account?

10. KittyPride69

KittyPride69 thx so much!!!

11. KittyPride69

My username is "KittyPride69" I mean.