AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate or MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_butt

Cam Model
May 22, 2020
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Sugar_ButtFairy
MFC Username
Sugar_Butt
Ok I have been a loyal cam model to MFC. Chaturabate just seemed inconsistent and I notice a lot of models are banned. Obviously, I have no idea their situations because there are 3 sides to every story.
But I want to continue to make steps forward camming. I’m considering using mfc some days and maybe using chaturabate on other nights.

I just wanted to know from one cam model to another…what are the pros & cons of joining a new space? I don’t know too much about Chaturabate, but I’m willing to put in the time & effort to learn. I just want to know if it’s “worth it”. Mfc seems complicated unless you know how to code & stay up to date on features they don’t teach us how to use. How is Chaturabate different and what’s everyone’s preference?
I’m open to all suggestions. 😊

Ive used Chaturbate for about 2-3 years, MFC is so much better. I think Chaturbate is easier to use as far as bot control, but as far as engagement from tippers it's very touch and go. Some are good nights others not.

Reactions: Sugar_butt
Ive used Chaturbate for about 2-3 years, MFC is so much better. I think Chaturbate is easier to use as far as bot control, but as far as engagement from tippers it's very touch and go. Some are good nights others not.
THANK YOU! I know they’re very different & didn’t know if I should stick to MFC or try to branch out. I’ll give Chaturbate more time to maybe figure shit out.
Thank you again for your insight. It’s very appreciated. ♥️

I absolutely prefer MyFreeCams.

When I cammed on Chaturbate, members were not as generous with their tipping. If they tipped me at all, it was a 1-token tip followed by "PM bb." Annoying as hell. I love that MFC gives models a choice to enable or disable PMs...and who gets to send us PMs. MyFreeCams also has better support, in my opinion.

If I want to wear my naughty nun costume on cam, I'm allowed to on MFC. Wearing it on CB could get me banned. On MFC I don't have to worry about getting banned for dumb shit like "Looking young."

MFC is also a site where models have more freedom...with room topics, tip menus, MFC Share, and we can talk freely about OnlyFans since OF and MFC are owned by the same guy. I do wish we could do something about that awful tip sound on MyFreeCams though. 😂

I worked on Chaturbate for last 7 years but I was also model in MFC 3 years ago. Money was really good there but I had to left because someone who knows me keep makeing profiles and write in chat my real name and my address... so I m only on Chaturbate now, I miss MFC sometimes.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Sugar_butt and Mel1
I worked on Chaturbate for last 7 years but I was also model in MFC 3 years ago. Money was really good there but I had to left because someone who knows me keep makeing profiles and write in chat my real name and my address... so I m only on Chaturbate now, I miss MFC sometimes.
Wow that’s super creepy and scary. I’m so sorry that happened to you. I’m on MFC because at the time it was more…grounded I guess? I just knew a lot more about it. I don’t know a whooolleeeee lot about Chaturabate

MFC is better and more patient with the models. CB might have more cheap traffic, but bodies in your room doesn't always mean paying fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.