AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate or myfreecams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Streamate personally for me financially. Best support I've been given has been through indie sites. Cammodel directory from what I'm aware have a great support team. I haven't worked in many years, but several close friends love that site. They are more attentive to models' needs.

I say try any site you want to. Some sites will be amazing for some where others struggle. I personally made jack shit on MFC or CB, but flourished on Streamate.

Best thing you can do it try any site until you figure out your best hustle. May that be working one site, or three.

You won't be able to go back to Chaturbate so it's probably MFC or SM for you. Shirley confirmed you were permanently banned and won't be unbanned.

You won't be able to go back to Chaturbate so it's probably MFC or SM for you. Shirley confirmed you were permanently banned and won't be unbanned.
Yeah that ^^

Chaturbate for me. I made the huge mistake of first starting off on mfc with a lack of good camming equipment and it has killed my camscore. Really considering making sm my second camsite to cam on instead of MFC. It's impossible to regain a good camscore.

Reactions: QuinnLane
Status
Not open for further replies.