AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate or Stripchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hey Broadcasters!
From 3 years Im on chaturbate and I like it. Now is slow but I dont give up, because I remember very slow months. Im registered on most sites : streamate,bongacams,jasmin, camversity,xmodels,mfc and always the best was cb. There i s one site where i never tried before- stripchat. Its good?
My question is to people who were broadcasting on cb and stripchat- to compare. I dont want leave cb.Im doing 2 shifts- few hours in the morning and then evening,so I can broadcast on one page mornings and another one evenings. But im curious if can be beter on stripchat.

I am just a perv (fan/customer/viewer, whatever you prefer to call us).
I personally do like it and it does have a lot of good tippers, as with anywhere.

I think the best thing is: try it, if you flop, oh well at least you tried; if you succeed then fantastic!
You just simply won't know if you don't try. "It's better to try and fail rather than fail to try"

Reactions: Kathrynne
Upvote 0
Well this is my own opinion but I definitely prefer stripchat to chaturbate.

-The stream specifics feature on stripchat (a bit like cb tags) demands you to verify that you're corresponding to them, so there is no performers using tags just because they're popular like on cb.
-The Plama messenger is a boon. You can keep contact with your members and still receive some tips for that during your offline time. CB doesn't even have an internal messnger.
-Stripchat support is way more frendly and quicker then CB. Same for moderation, CB moderation is either inexistant for important stuff (I saw a room with a girl cutting herself with a razor, and another with a guy sniffing some white powder, and both streamed for hours before get shuted down), and overzealous for small stuff (a model received twice the CB identy verification for those who stream without face, just for dancing a few minutes with her head outside of the screen).
-Mobile streaming support, and it's allowed to stream from unusual places on stripchat.
-The site design is imho way more modern and pleasant on Stripchat then on CB.

On another hand there is a couple of lackluster things on stripchat - the possibility to personalise your page as much as on CB, the immense variety of bots and the possibility to code them for your own needs.

Upvote 0
Well this is my own opinion but I definitely prefer stripchat to chaturbate.

-The stream specifics feature on stripchat (a bit like cb tags) demands you to verify that you're corresponding to them, so there is no performers using tags just because they're popular like on cb.
-The Plama messenger is a boon. You can keep contact with your members and still receive some tips for that during your offline time. CB doesn't even have an internal messnger.
-Stripchat support is way more frendly and quicker then CB. Same for moderation, CB moderation is either inexistant for important stuff (I saw a room with a girl cutting herself with a razor, and another with a guy sniffing some white powder, and both streamed for hours before get shuted down), and overzealous for small stuff (a model received twice the CB identy verification for those who stream without face, just for dancing a few minutes with her head outside of the screen).
-Mobile streaming support, and it's allowed to stream from unusual places on stripchat.
-The site design is imho way more modern and pleasant on Stripchat then on CB.

On another hand there is a couple of lackluster things on stripchat - the possibility to personalise your page as much as on CB, the immense variety of bots and the possibility to code them for your own needs.
Thank you for answer,but can you also tell something about traffic, activity of people, tips and so on,comparing to chaturbate?

Upvote 0
Thank you for answer,but can you also tell something about traffic, activity of people, tips and so on,comparing to chaturbate?
It all depends on the model and if it’s possible to attract the right crowd that will support you. You have to try it for yourself in order to get a better picture regarding if stripchat is worth transitioning to. Every model has different experiences with this particular site.

Upvote 0

Both sites are working in the same way - you need followers. In both cases your followers are aware that you're streaming, additionaly on stripchat your followers have some chances to see you on the first line of the site which is imho better then the recommeded feature of CB that often advertise models that don't really need further advertising.

The traffic is more consistent on CB, but the ratio grey/colored is better on stripchat. Having 1k viewers is quite an accomplishement on SC while it's easy on CB. So overall it really take some time to get a good fan base on stripchat. THe first months are quite meagre, and I usually always used it as a secondary site., to give it time to build up. Usually your stipscore will make a big wave (like often on Bonga)., going up during the promotionnal period, falling in the deepth afterward, and slowly rebuild itself. Through in some deseperate cases it's better to contact Chloe and ask her to open a new account, if you didn't get that fanbase, and you're still punished by the stripscore for bad streams.

A little personal observation that may be wrong as I don't have any stats - SC seems more internationnal then CB. I had a lot of north asians regulars on SC when they are really uncommon on CB which is very american dominated. This may be a big advantage for asian models.

No real difference in tips, there is whales and cheapscakes like everywhere. However you will have to work with a smaller auditory on stripchat, and you'll be closer to them with the internal messenger and plasma app. So if you're really into pure freemium like CB or BongaCams, Stripchat may not be the best idea. I tend to see it as something between a premium and a freemium site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.