AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate & Other Sites all of a sudden cant be reached!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pennybabyblue

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2018
Hey guys,

This might be more of a tech question but maybe its happened to some of you before...

I was using HOLA VPN in general but not to log onto Chaturbate. A message popped up asking something about permissions to which I remember saying yes, or allow...

After I did that.. I cannot log onto Chaturbate and some other sites. It has a time out.

Has it happened to you?

Would love some help.

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with that VPN service. But, take a look to see if it blocked adult content sites. Under settings somewhere.

Also, you can see if they are blocked only when using the VPN by shutting it down and attempting to access the sites.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'm not familiar with that VPN service. But, take a look to see if it blocked adult content sites. Under settings somewhere.

Also, you can see if they are blocked only when using the VPN by shutting it down and attempting to access the sites.

Thanks for the help! Ended up being my internet service provider's issue. Had a momentary panic there...

Appreciate the response :)

Status
Not open for further replies.