AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate passwords leak ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems there is a problem with chaturbate website. If chaturbate server have not been compromised (no one stole passwords and usernames) that shows the problem is with the webpage. I always use Private Browsing never save my passwords and always log in in main page of chaturbate. So how the hell someone access my account ? Doubt it it have been bruteforce or stolen from fishing link chaturbate have a SSL connection. So how the fishing script would access password that is not even saved in browser but stored in cache encrypted.

For me it seems odd that chaturbate have making popups msgs saying "protect account with 2way verification or other protection".

Maybe we will know some day if there was a leak like it was in uber...

Upvote 0
Hello there, We have tried to call Chaturbate a lot of times at support@chaturbate.com. No one is getting back to us.

This is what i emailed and no one got back tou s.

Hi there,

I am not receiving emails at my gmail account. Can you pls reset my password for my account and give me new one.

Yesterday i think while streaming in my room. A gentleman said he is moderator and he helps new couples like us. He took the password from me. My bad and then i don't know what he did. I hope our information is secure. Because after that i am not getting any emails. since yesterday. So cannot start any shows for customer. I just needed Bots. to manage room. I thought chaturbate does that to help people please help and reset my password and give me new one if possible because i am not getting any emails from anyone.

Thanks,
Rita.

Upvote 0
Why can't you do any shows? Did that guy change the password to your account?

I guess I don't have to say it was careless to give your account password to someone else.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.