AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate payment issue, need some advice.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2021
Hello! Im Deni_Bloom im a Mexican model, i've been working on Chaturbate since march from this year.
Since i started i'havent had an issue until this last payment. I do my transfer through Wire, first it took more than a week to get paid, send messages to support, then it took almost a month to get something done.
Finally i got my tokens back to my account because Chatturbate says there was a problem in my payment method.

Now my payment profile says that i need to update my Payment method cuz mine is no longer usable ? How is that possible, if this is my debit card from always, i've got paid multiple times, why it says now its not compatible.
Please i need some advices in how i should proceed. Because from now this is my only way of income and money is getting tight.

Just an extra question because i cant edit anylonger...

Is there a chance that they wont accept my payment method anylonger ? Should i just update it with the same data i had before ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.