AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate payment not sent yet, support wont respond, please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2018
Chaturbate Username
Lyrialllxno
I need to get ahold of Chaturbate support, my emails have not made it to them and ive gotten no responses at all.

My username is Lyrialllxno on chaturbate and I have not gotten paid yet and no check in the mail since I first made any money on the site in late of October. Its November, and I have about 300 saved up so far but nothing has been sent to me.

Please help, I was lurking online and saw that punkerbarbie is the main person to speak to, can someone tag her on this please? or give me an email to her? thank you

I need to get ahold of Chaturbate support, my emails have not made it to them and ive gotten no responses at all.

My username is Lyrialllxno on chaturbate and I have not gotten paid yet and no check in the mail since I first made any money on the site in late of October. Its November, and I have about 300 saved up so far but nothing has been sent to me.

Please help, I was lurking online and saw that punkerbarbie is the main person to speak to, can someone tag her on this please? or give me an email to her? thank you

Not sure what you are calling "saving", did u cash your tokens? might be a reason to not get paid if u didnt.

Upvote 0

Support has asked you to provide a W-9 to start receiving CB payments, which you have not done yet. Please download the W-9 form at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf, fill it out and send by email to Support@Chaturbate.com with subject "W-9 form attached." Thank you.

Upvote 0
Support has asked you to provide a W-9 to start receiving CB payments, which you have not done yet. Please download the W-9 form at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf, fill it out and send by email to Support@Chaturbate.com with subject "W-9 form attached." Thank you.

I did after i made this post, because i realized i used a paintshop editing for my first W9, and just got an email about it last night about it going through. thank you.

and yes i cashed it all out,
@Sophiestique

Upvote 0
I think and do not know if I am the only, but I think the payments are taking longer than usual, even I do not receive my payment of the last fortnight

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.