AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate payment problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2018
Hello,

I'm really upset with Chaturbate support and I want to share my problem with you, and I hope I will receive an advice.
Last month I didn't received 1-15 dec payment on time.
I've heard from some friends that also work on Chaturbate that somehow their payment method was changed without their consent from FirstChoicePay to Paxum.
So I emailed support and asked them if my account it's ok. They replied that I have FirstChoice, not Paxum, and because of some issues I will receive both 1-15 dec and 16-31 dec payments on Jan 1th of 2018.
Now it's 5 th January and of course, I haven't received my money. After 6 emails send to support, they replied that they sent my money to paxum and I should contact paxum.
How is it possible for the support department to act in such a manner, like a bad joke.
I haven't been paid from Dec 02, 2017 and I've spent my Xmas without money.
I never gave my agreement for I payment method change.
I someone doubts me, I've attached the email from chaturbate support, stating that I will receive my payments on 1th Jan on First Choice.

P.S. I'm not a native english speaker, I hope I was clear enough.

Thanks,
Cris
22 dec email from support.jpg

You need to contact someone from chaturbate. Either via support or on here. On this forum the rep is @punker barbie. That is basically the only advice we can give you as this forum is not chaturbate support.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Also in the email you shared support states your payment method is first choice not paxum? So as far as I can see they did not change your payment method. Also January 1st was a holiday so there is no way you would have received payment that day. For example payout for my manyvids account was Jan 1 but I only received my money yesterday via direct deposit becuase of the holiday.

Upvote 0
Also in the email you shared support states your payment method is first choice not paxum? So as far as I can see they did not change your payment method. Also January 1st was a holiday so there is no way you would have received payment that day. For example payout for my manyvids account was Jan 1 but I only received my money yesterday via direct deposit becuase of the holiday.

I've sent an email to support every day since 1th Jan. And all I got was the typical response, wait some more.
And today they replied saying: "Please contact Paxum our end shows that these payments were successfully funded to your account"
Direct deposit may work slower, but First Choice loads within an hour. Problem is, they sent my money to some fake Paxum account, since I don't have one and never changed my payment method.

Upvote 0
I've sent an email to support every day since 1th Jan. And all I got was the typical response, wait some more.
And today they replied saying: "Please contact Paxum our end shows that these payments were successfully funded to your account"
Direct deposit may work slower, but First Choice loads within an hour. Problem is, they sent my money to some fake Paxum account, since I don't have one and never changed my payment method.
Then you need to contact someone from chaturbate no one here besides @punker barbie can give you any further answers. but the email you shared says nothing about them changing your me this to paxum.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
I don't know who changed my payment method to paxum.
I never asked for it, and without verification photos with me no one could. So that leaves support and /or a technical error. Anyway, both problems should concern chaturbate staff : keeping model's account safe and making sure the models receive their payments.
And it seems they failed at both.
I've contacted support and punker barbie. I hope someone eventually will do something about this mess

Upvote 0
I do not and received my payment from December 16-31, chaturbate, I have a friend that I present similar problems, I fear is supposed that they should already have sent payments

Upvote 0
I do not and received my payment from December 16-31, chaturbate, I have a friend that I present similar problems, I fear is supposed that they should already have sent payments
From what I understand, there are accounts that somehow got their payment method changed to some unknown Paxum link (suspected phising/fraud).
Therefore Chaturbate made the payments, but to other persons than the owner of the account.
I'm still waiting for support to verify my account and give me a resolution.

Upvote 0
Anyone said Firstchoice? How can I help?
Hello. Thanks for the interest, but unfortunately this in not a FirstChoice related problem.
It seems that some Chaturbate accounts have been hacked and instead of the FirstChoice payment link, somebody put theirs Paxum links.
In my case Chaturbate sent my last two payments to an unknown Paxum account (I never asked for a payment method change and also never sent verification photos for that).

So I'm waiting and waiting for someone from Chaturbate to undo this mess...

Upvote 0
Thanks for the update. Given my humble experience, not every logging in issue is a hacking matter.
A hack requires a very severe act that also prevents you from contacting support etc. I hope that such is not the case, however unnerving as it may seem, it can be resolved. For the matter, if you are hacked, you can’t login, nor receive anything to your email, because someone changed it on your profile.

Upvote 0
Did you ever get this problem resolved because the same exact thing hap end to me?
On May 03, 2018 at 07:11PM PDT owl.do.it@hotmail.com <owl.do.it@hotmail.com> wrote:
Why do the payment amounts support says they have sent to Paxum who i still cannot contact differ from Daily Payout Request Stats by Date list on Chaturbate? I did not change my method of payment so can you tell me whos account this is being sent to?

Dear owldoit,
The account owldoit changed its payment method to Paxum on April 11th , 2018.
You need to contact Paxum if you have not received these funds
2018-04-25 owldoit Paxum Okay Owldoit PAX2298065 115.55

Upvote 0
i have read that in this days.... who have COSMOPAYMENTS method on chaturbate can use this for DAILY PAYOUT REQUEST and so chaturbate change and send money to paxum.... but ... chaturbate "need" your email to connect paxum....
11 april is the finish day of firstchoicepay ... on my chaturbate account immediatly they have removed all my payout method

Upvote 0
i have read that in this days.... who have COSMOPAYMENTS method on chaturbate can use this for DAILY PAYOUT REQUEST and so chaturbate change and send money to paxum.... but ... chaturbate "need" your email to connect paxum....
11 april is the finish day of firstchoicepay ... on my chaturbate account immediatly they have removed all my payout method
Did i receive any payment on paxum in the last week? I still see cosmopayment method suspended for daily pay and also i have a payment requested like 6 bussiness days ago for cosmopay and nothing. They 1st said it can take 2-5 bussiness days and now maybe longer thab 5 to7 bussiness days. It kinds sounds like BS as MFC payed on may 1st and money went to cosmopay without any delay.

Upvote 0
i have ask daily payout chaturbate 3may on paxum - 4 may i received in my paxum account
i'm in europe (europe time) chaturbate send money afternoon/evening, usually fcp paxum cosmo epayments.... receive money 10 minuts / 2 hours
IMMEDIATLY when chaturbate send money - they write you email
are you sure your cosmo is verificate?
what's the exact day you have request money on chaturbate site? normal payout or try daily payout (before 30 april was avaible but make delay)

Upvote 0
Yes cosmopay verified. I received the card already, received money from MFC and withdrawed them at ATM. And yes daily payout i requested on saturday morning Europe time. Before FCP i had the money saturday afternoon as u say. I was just wondering if payments on paxum work fine. Read on here that if i send money from paxum to my romanian credit card it takes up to 2 days but also sometimes less.

Upvote 0
but chaturbate have sent you email WE HAVE SENT YOUR PAYOUT TO COSMOPAYMENTS?
No they didnt. This is the email i got from them.
"
Dear sophiestique,
We are confirming that you requested a daily payout using Chaturbate’s new payment provider Cosmo Payment. Please allow 2-5 business days for your first daily payout to settle. The delay in receiving your first payment is due to the initial on-boarding process with Cosmo Payment. If you have any questions please let us know."

I know they should send email when payment to processor( whatever that is) they send an email. Thats why im saying its CB BS not cosmopayments.

Upvote 0
i think they have no sent yet
but no problem you no lose money
Pallino what is your experience with ePayment?i m still Waiting for my Wire transfer, did not received my payment from more then a mounth...and soon i need to pay rent, can you give and advice about that?

Upvote 0
Yeah but i had direct deposit with chaturbate and on april 11 they changed my method of payment to paxum with some elses email address as you can see in my later post...i dont know whats going on any ideas...i wish they would have just removed my method of payments instead of putting in some one elses name now i am out of over $1000 dollars that they have sent to some account that i did not even know existed... how is this even possible

Upvote 0
Did you ever get this problem resolved because the same exact thing hap end to me?
On May 03, 2018 at 07:11PM PDT owl.do.it@hotmail.com <owl.do.it@hotmail.com> wrote:
Why do the payment amounts support says they have sent to Paxum who i still cannot contact differ from Daily Payout Request Stats by Date list on Chaturbate? I did not change my method of payment so can you tell me whos account this is being sent to?

Dear owldoit,
UPDATE:
Dear owldoit,
Do you own the Paxum account felixcabel1960@gmail.com ?
Thank you,
Support
Was this email helpful? Yes No
No i do not own any Paxum account at all. Paxum does not have accounts for United States of America. Paxum has announced that they are suspending all United States personal accounts on January 10th, 2018. I am in United States of America and i am American and i have never had a Paxum account. Please correct this mistake. I do not know who owns this account or how it replaced my method of payment. I would like my method of payment to revert back to direct deposit into my bank account. Please return any deposits sent to this paxum account for i do not know who owns this account and place them in my account by direct deposit as i assumed it would be.
5/4/2018 No i do not own this Paxum account. Can you please correct this mistake. Now i can not log into my account. It appears that my password has been changed. Please help
5/7/2018 now i have been locked out of my account and i get no response from support at Chaturbate any one have any ideas as to what i should do in this situation

Get Outlook for Android

CS
charles simon

|
Fri 5/4/2018 9:53 PM

To:
Chaturbate Support (support@chaturbate.com)

No i do not own the Paxum account felixcabel1960@gmail.com nor do i know the person that owns it. I do not own a Paxum account.

Upvote 0
Maybe someone hacked your account and changed the payment method. Do you use 2 factor authentication on chaturbate?

Upvote 0
I recently disabled it because i could not pay my phone bill due to this incident. But even before they said my method of payment was changed on april 11 i was not receiving any of my payouts.

Why do the payment amounts support says they have sent to Paxum who i still cannot contact differ from Daily Payout Request Stats by Date list on Chaturbate?

Dear owldoit,
2018-04-24 owldoit Paxum Okay Owldoit PAX2296219 65.55
2018-04-23 owldoit Paxum Okay Owldoit PAX2294521 95.55
2018-04-19 owldoit Paxum Okay Owldoit PAX2292787 105.55
2018-04-15 owldoit Paxum Okay Owldoit PAX2274201 201.55
2018-04-14 owldoit Paxum Okay Owldoit PAX2273931 21.55
I still cannot contact Paxum what should i do? What about the other payments between 2/14/2018 and 4/14/2018 that are still unaccounted for? How can i change my method of payment if i cant pay my phone bill to second step verify? Charles Simon user owldoit

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.