AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate payment system have big problems!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
So i will start telling the story, i don t Want to be boring So i should start saying this in a Short verison, after i heard the fcp have been declared bankrupted i changed my payment method to a Wire transfer, i did cashed out my tokens on 4 april, on 20 april i received mail from cb suport that my payment have been decline bec i Did not send all the info they need. So i sent my passport and etc, after that i didn t receive Any mail till 28 april and they sayd in the mail that i will receive my Wire soon, i Believe them, bad idea..Again Waiting for my payment. Another mail from suport comed on 4 mai and they sayd payment will come soon, Now the thing is i can t wait no more bec on 9 i need to pay rent. So i did a paxum account today, i stayed all day Waiting to be verified, and they did, i Find out i can receive money Even if i don t have a paxum card yet, i sent mail again on support But after how many days i waited for support to respond i can t stay again for nothing, So i tryed to Talk to @punker barbie, she didn t Want to Answer. If you see that Believe me i don t Want to harass you or to make Like a crazy stupid person, i just Say i m really fucking frustrated and tomorow i need to pay rent wich i don t have the money for. Now the things is can someone help me somehow is Any Other way to Talk faster to support and rezolve the entire thing, i swear i have a headche and i m fucking tired of begging for help. If anyone can help me please do it, Because i m sure karma will do the same.Cheers

• Hugs
Reactions: Mila_
Status
Not open for further replies.