AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Payment Wire Transfer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2020
Hi, I have been a model on chaturbate for a long time, but now I have opened my account again, and I have widowed the tokens from 01 - 15 the first chaturbate period, and I selected WIRE TRANSFER, I followed all the steps, unfortunately I received the email as below, but unfortunately I did everything I was asked,
and I have already checked the age since I had the account that I could not receive tokens, and it always gives me decline at verification age
, I filled in the rest, why do I still receive the same email from chaturbate?

Thank you for contacting the Chaturbate support team.

In order for us to be able to send a wire, we need to have either TWO forms of ID (acceptable form of IDs are National ID card, Drivers License, Social Security Card, Voter ID Card, or Military ID)

OR the passport of the payee.

If you choose to upload two forms of ID, please follow the guidelines below:

1. Use the link below to upload the images add perfomer image If you haven’t signed the broadcaster agreement yet, you can do it at performer agree

2. We need the front and back of ID 1 for IMAGE 1 AND the front and back of ID 2 for IMAGE 2, i.e. we require TWO forms of identification in a single submission. You don't need to submit a picture with the ID next to your face.
You can use a picture editing / collage app to crop and paste both sides of the ID into a single picture to upload.
To upload the passport, please go to age verification

Hi, I have been a model on chaturbate for a long time, but now I have opened my account again, and I have widowed the tokens from 01 - 15 the first chaturbate period, and I selected WIRE TRANSFER, I followed all the steps, unfortunately I received the email as below, but unfortunately I did everything I was asked,
and I have already checked the age since I had the account that I could not receive tokens, and it always gives me decline at verification age
, I filled in the rest, why do I still receive the same email from chaturbate?

Thank you for contacting the Chaturbate support team.

In order for us to be able to send a wire, we need to have either TWO forms of ID (acceptable form of IDs are National ID card, Drivers License, Social Security Card, Voter ID Card, or Military ID)

OR the passport of the payee.

If you choose to upload two forms of ID, please follow the guidelines below:

1. Use the link below to upload the images add perfomer image If you haven’t signed the broadcaster agreement yet, you can do it at performer agree

2. We need the front and back of ID 1 for IMAGE 1 AND the front and back of ID 2 for IMAGE 2, i.e. we require TWO forms of identification in a single submission. You don't need to submit a picture with the ID next to your face.
You can use a picture editing / collage app to crop and paste both sides of the ID into a single picture to upload.
To upload the passport, please go to age verification
Support has advised that they responded to your email with further information over the weekend.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.