AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate problem i cant be online

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hi
i have problem with chaturbate i cant be online
„Chat disconneted”
„Trying to reconnected”
All the time...
Please help me

Attachments

• A8D20B83-E029-4C30-8C8A-5168295D4219.jpeg
    A8D20B83-E029-4C30-8C8A-5168295D4219.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 8
Well, I'd contact support first and foremost, but I know this sometimes happens if you use a IP from VPN that is marked as 'problematic.' For instance, if you use the free (albeit crappy) VPN built in Opera, it often does this, since the IP is shared by many people who also use the free VPN. If you're using a VPN, I'd try changing the location you're showing as and see if it still does this. Another possibility is that it's happening due to CB servers being all funky from development, as they seem to be doing today. However, I've only had this specific scenario happen with the free VPN in Opera.

Reactions: madeline
Upvote 0
Did you try disabling ipv6? https://answers.uillinois.edu/uis/page.php?id=99981 I think i recall someone fixing a chat disconnect issue like that in the past.

Not related to CB or streaming but, you have inadvertently helped me solve a problem.
For a few weeks, my Amazon Firestick + Plex Media Server randomly stopped letting me stream from my PC to the TV (even though I have done it for years). No where can solve the problem and I tried everything I could find. I saw you post this and figured "I will try it" and now they all work: i can stream to my tv again! So, thanks!

• Funny!
Reactions: cbhours
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.