AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2013
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask for some advice.

A friend has been trying to get verified on chaturbate and going on her webcam to get some followers going. All she has done is teasing a few times. But we don't know if its a person with no tokens or if it was a broadcaster that has said something but she was banned last November / December and she doesn't know why.

She did email support to try and get back on the site but hasn't heard anything.

If anyone can give any advice I'd be grateful.

AllisonWilder said:
Try contacting shirley@chaturbate.com and hope for the best!

And welcome to the forums! :hello2:

Hi Thanks for the swift reply, yeh I told the girl to email shirley but hasnt received a reply yet. I was just wondering if there was anyone else she could get in touch with.

I have noticed quite a few free cams have been getting banned for no reason.

Seems CB is losing its appeal pretty fast with all the ban issues they've been having last month or 2. :think:

SoTxBob said:
Seems CB is losing its appeal pretty fast with all the ban issues they've been having last month or 2. :think:

Yeh I have heard that some of the bans have been happening due to some 'gray' users or even some broadcasters reporting for no reason and nothing has been done to check.

The girl that got banned is wanting to try and get verified but she kept having trouble getting the information sent. The first time was told the images went clear enough.

Then to make matters worse some had recorded her, which I helped in taking them down. I just hope that Chaturbate would put in a ticket system or something similar.

punker barbie said:
I dont think your friend contacted me. I do recognize your username and as you know i reply to e-mails.

Yeh she has problems with her internet connection. Thanks for all the replies you've done greatly appreciated. The only other way would be for her to to send me the message on skype and forward it on if that was possible. At the moment I'm trying to help her with a video removal which I've been able to do for a few broadcasters.

Hello, i have a problem with my payment info and now i am banned also, i didnt do anything wrong on site, i respect all rules, what is the problem?
please answer me.

I cant convert tok to money and i think the problem is i put my link on payoneer but at payto i put my name not my payoneer adress. What should i do?
Please answer, i need your help.

Answer me please, the period will end soon and i m stuck with 10000 tok!!!

My nickname is sokki

The sites allow to have more accounts?

sokki said:
Hello, i have a problem with my payment info and now i am banned also, i didnt do anything wrong on site, i respect all rules, what is the problem?
please answer me.

I cant convert tok to money and i think the problem is i put my link on payoneer but at payto i put my name not my payoneer adress. What should i do?

My nickname is sokki

Hi hun, unfortunately this thread isn't where you need to go for that. Contact support@chaturbate.com or shirley@chaturbate.com. Those are questions for them. I think they're pretty swamped with emails right now because there has been a few issues, so it's shitty but you might just have to wait it out until they can get to yours. Sorry to hear you're having troubles. edit: Also, DON'T create another account, they won't honor 2 for one person.

Reactions: UncleThursday
well nobody cares enough to answer, what should i do? are almost 2 weeks , im banned and cannot convert tokens to cash and custmer support didint answered i give them alot of emails and shirley same.
im pretty pissed i want my 500 dollars wtf

sokki said:
well nobody cares enough to answer, what should i do? are almost 2 weeks , im banned and cannot convert tokens to cash and custmer support didint answered i give them alot of emails and shirley same.
im pretty pissed i want my 500 dollars wtf

Shirley has said she will be looking through emails tomorrow, so hopefully you'll hear something. I do know a week ago there was a big update and a few broadcasters got banned.

hello, I have been blocked from Chaturbate, given you my skype and sent a call of attention, then the call blocked me, I have sent emails to me and I do not get answers unbanned.
I can do?

Chaturbate is a shit site

Every room you go there is hard core with no tipping, WTF? Free loader heaven

Yesterday there was a model with over 1000 in her room,she was completely naked and spreading *beggars* Do this do that,no tips
The model kept on typing,No tips for me today? When they do tip its like 1 token and they ask for everything, Jeez!

Reactions: LindseyDoll
sokki said:
please answer me.

My nickname is sokki

You were banned for purchasing tokens and then doing a chargeback :naughty:

Reactions: CharlotteLace
alamandres said:
hello, I have been blocked from Chaturbate, given you my skype and sent a call of attention, then the call blocked me, I have sent emails to me and I do not get answers unbanned.
I can do?

E-mail me Shirley @ Chaturbate.com with your username. Prior to e-mailing me please remove all mentions of skype and i'll unban your account.

And the reasoning behind banning for skype- Is it takes people away from the site.

Reactions: SirLes
Status
Not open for further replies.