AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Profile Bio and Stats Deleted :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2017
Hey

I have an Question and i need some advice because the costumer Support at Chaturbate is kind slow ... :(
the profile of an Preformer at Chaturbate is completly deleted She can´t see anything at her Profile or change any preferences after she try to update her Profile/Bio at this moment she try to update her Profile her Internet connection did disappear after she refresh the site and everything was gone. It´s still possible for her to Boradcast put she can´t get acces to her setting´s includin noone can follow her because the boutton´s are gone too :(

Maybe one of u have an idea how to change that issue quick i would be thankfull for an answer or an advice !

The preferences below are not visible anymore

If it is not a Chaturbate's service issue then, this suggestion might fix the problem.
Refresh browse, clean browser cache > Restart browser.
Other possible solutions:
- disable extensions
- make sure that the webpage is the right one and not a fake one (phishing purpose)
- restart browser
- make sure that it is updated to latest version (tho some times new browser updates make the user's experience worst)
The easiest way to determine if it's a website problem, try access the page with another browser. If it works, its a browser issue.
Good luck

If it is not a Chaturbate's service issue then, this suggestion might fix the problem.
Refresh browse, clean browser cache > Restart browser.
Other possible solutions:
- disable extensions
- make sure that the webpage is the right one and not a fake one (phishing purpose)
- restart browser
- make sure that it is updated to latest version (tho some times new browser updates make the user's experience worst)
The easiest way to determine if it's a website problem, try access the page with another browser. If it works, its a browser issue.
Good luck

It's an service issue of CB, I tried to load the site of the Preformer with multiple browser desktop and mobile. All are up to date ! @Dan202

- Chrome
- Firefox
- Opera
- Puffin Web for mobile
- Samsung Web for mobile
- Chrome mobile
- Firefox mobile

The problem is that every user that enter the Room can't see the Profile Page or the Follow/ Unfollow Like / Dislike Buttons. The broadcast chat themselves work fully normal. CHAT / PM / Prvt/ Grp / Tipping

But thank you for ur Answer !

Reactions: Dan N
@Glowdancer91 No problem, sorry it didn't fixed the issues.
Sometimes accessing the browser's console might give you some insights about the error.
I did had problems seeing texts on Camgasm and from error console I've noticed some CSS issues and reported them to support/camgasm, they fixed fast.
Good luck to you and to your webcam performer friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.