AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Protective Suspension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArturoStaza

Banhammered
Jul 23, 2021
Hello and thank you for this space to look for help.
I have been working on chaturbate for about two years and after an incident my account got banned. When i reached support to know why was that decision taken i was told that i was just under "protective suspension". The answer i got was the next one :
Recently we received a number of concerned reports from members of the Chaturbate community that you may be having thoughts of self-harm. After review, you were placed in a protective suspension. If you are having thoughts about harming yourself, we strongly encourage you to seek help by reaching out to local resources. The phone numbers provided are for organizations dedicated to providing assistance to individuals in emotional distress, and may be of some assistance. Locally you can contact :

- 911 is the national emergency number in Argentina.
- Centro de Asistencia al Suicida by calling 135 (Greater Buenos Aires) or 5275-1135 (rest of the country).
- SOS Un Amigo Anonimo is available seven days a week from 10 AM to 7 PM by calling 4783–8888

After seeking any appropriate assistance, please reach out to us and let us know when you are in a good position to rejoin the Chaturbate community.

Its been about three months since that happened and i did what i was told. I have sent multiple emails to support but the only answer i got was :

While we appreciate your response and are happy to hear you are working with professionals you deem appropriate, given the severity of the incident, we are unable to assist.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Since then i sent multiple emails but they are all responding the same. That they are not able to assist.

After a while i figured out that i had to respond to the original ticket (17916445) in order to get propper attention to the issue so i sent a mail answering that ticket more than two weeks ago and i still havent got an answer at all.

I already sent a message to @punker barbie but i would like to reach as much people as i can with this issue, maybe other chaturbate employees or someone who can help me with this issue and answer me something more precise.

Again, thank you so much for this space to seek for help. Its very well appreciated

Hey You have been recognized as such a person for a reason. However, you do not mention here what is the reason for this recognition. I'll be to help.. If you don't want to talk about it here, it's always PM

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.