AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate provides solutions !!!♥♥♥♥

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2021
Colombia
Twitter Username
@sammaraStone
Chaturbate Username
sammara_stone_
Chaturbate provides solutions !!!
After a month of emailing my unjustified ban and almost giving up, I decided to send one last email where I kindly asked them to verify my account please and they did.
They were very nice and acknowledged their mistake, now I can safely go back to chaturbate!
If you haven't done anything that violates the rules, don't give up and always be nice to them!
Happy chaturbating !!

Hi, that's great news . What was their mistake they acknowledged?

Can you paste i

Hi, that's great news . What was their mistake they acknowledged?

Can you paste it here?
the person banned was not me, it is a girl who works with me and her documents were associated with my account, that's why it hurt me, because the algorithm failed ... but they already fixed everything !!

Upvote 0
Yes, it was a whole month. But I'm happy to be back, you know it's harder to start from scratch in the world of webcam modeling
Sorry I can't help but ask - why work for a site that may ban you randomly like that and cost you your fanbase you built up and a month of money? Chaturbate is the only site I see so many complaints about.

I've never even gotten so much as a warning on other sites. I quit Chaturbate a long time ago due to their lack of respect for their hosts.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Chaturbate provides solutions !!!
After a month of emailing my unjustified ban and almost giving up, I decided to send one last email where I kindly asked them to verify my account please and they did.
They were very nice and acknowledged their mistake, now I can safely go back to chaturbate!
If you haven't done anything that violates the rules, don't give up and always be nice to them!
Happy chaturbating !!
Best to learn from this and start you own platform. For a $200 investment and a little time your own site/platform will be so much more profitable than using chaturbate. Chaturbate mainly works for cam studios where the models cant afford that kind of investment but if you can afford it you wont regret it. contact me if you need any help setting this type of this up

Upvote 0
For a $200 investment and a little time your own site/platform will be so much more profitable than using chaturbate.
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Upvote 0
So many people assume that you can just go and start up your own camming platform and be profitable.

It's straight up delusional.

Upvote 0
You can set up your own streaming platform for $2,000,000,000, if you want -there’s no guarantee you will be profitable.

Chaturbate, Streamate, StripChat, Cam4, Flirt4Free ect are established and industry brands that will drive traffic to you with no risk.

Upvote 0
Just another example of a user of our services thinking that on our end, it really isn't that hard to just start up and rake in money.

Upvote 0
Who needs PR? Server hosting? Development?

for $200 you might be able to talk to a web developer for 15 minutes if you are lucky. Or do you think there are templates for Camsites in wordpress?

Really I want to know! Its so far off what you are suggesting, that I'd really like to know how you want to pull this off.

Upvote 0
Then you’ll have to spend money on actually marketing your platform, paying for the hosting, payments providers, and much more..

Just for a measly hope of being more profitable? I think you know where you can shove it 😂
then when you start making big profits you start banning models for no reason like chatubate lol

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.