AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2019
www.streamate.com
Streamate Username
Starkitten90
I know Stremate has the tip vibe but does chaturbate have it? I just joined them last night and could not for the life of me figure out how to connect it to chaturbate. I have lovesense and ohmybod vibes.

I know Stremate has the tip vibe but does chaturbate have it? I just joined them last night and could not for the life of me figure out how to connect it to chaturbate. I have lovesense and ohmybod vibes.

Are you using a lovense toy or a feelme comparable toy (We-Vibe, OhMiBod, Kiiroo, CowGirl)?

Go to the lovense website and download their software. (Chromium and lovense connect) You're supposed to be using a browser called chromium which let's you connect to Chaturbate in the settings which can be found in the top right hand corner of the browser

For my Lush I use an extension on Chrome and the Lovense Connect app on my iphone and that's always been reliable for me. But you can also use a bluetooth receiver, a different browser, there's a few ways to do it.(Firefox, their browser, etc)

Here's how I have it set up:

Once you get the extension installed and running, there's an option in the drop down menu for a Set Up Wizard and that will walk you through getting the app that connects it all.

Or, here's a link to their step by step guides for all the options:

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.