AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[Chaturbate] Re: Broadcast Requirements

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2022
@punker barbie

Chaturbate username: trixietickles
Chaturbate ticket: N/A

Broadcast Requirements​

To broadcast; please submit age verification documentation.
My previously approved and still current/valid Philippines passport has been submitted successfully… again, and now showing as UNSUPPORTED. I am requesting manual verification, again. Thank you.

Attachments

• 784D430F-ACC4-4C22-815E-9AA07DEB08B9.jpeg
    784D430F-ACC4-4C22-815E-9AA07DEB08B9.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 35
@punker barbie

As of this post there has only been an automated reply to my concern, without providing me with a ticket number. My identification has been resubmitted. I am requesting manual verification, again. Thank you.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20473761
I have not received any email and my account registration identification still shows as UNSUPPORTED. I am unable to provide a Postal ID nor a Pambansang Pagkakakilanlan card at this time as they have not been provided by the respective agencies here. Therefor, I am requesting manual verification.

Philippines - Passport
Uploaded Oct 15, 2022 6:17:28 a.m.
Expires xxx 01, 20xx

Please note that we request you provide a Philippine Identification Card / Pambansang Pagkakakilanlan card for age verification. If you do not have this form of identification, we request that you submit both a Passport and Postal ID card below and email us once these have been submitted. If you do not have a Pambansang Pagkakakilanlan card, and you cannot provide both a Passport and Postal ID, please contact support.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

As requested by Support, in addition to my uploaded and previously verified Philippine Passport, I have also uploaded a NEW and valid Philippine Drivers License ID for additional verification.

Support has requested that I contact again after providing the additional form of identification. I have done so, but have received no reply.

I am requesting manual approval/verification.

Attachments

• 35E616D4-5CC9-4468-87DF-187D8D45AC5A.jpeg
    35E616D4-5CC9-4468-87DF-187D8D45AC5A.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.