AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate refund?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2021
Massachusetts
Hello,

i accidentally purchase the wrong token amount. Accidentally purchased the 4050 token package instead of 400, and its going to put me in a tight spot. I never selected this package and next thing I knew I was charged $319. This has never happened before and it’s a bit embarrassing. Please help?? @punker barbie

You will probably need to include your Chaturbate username and/or support ticket number in your post before anyone is able to help you here. If you haven't started a support ticket yet, send an email explaining the situation to: support@chaturbate.com

I've heard they are pretty good at getting this type of issue sorted quickly.

Upvote 0
Hello,

i accidentally purchase the wrong token amount. Accidentally purchased the 4050 token package instead of 400, and its going to put me in a tight spot. I never selected this package and next thing I knew I was charged $319. This has never happened before and it’s a bit embarrassing. Please help?? @punker barbie
I got the same problem and are looking for refund.
Have yours been resolved?

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hi I’m having the same problem right now and have been waiting about 6 hours for a response and getting kinda panicky is there an estimate for how long it’ll take to get a response? I don’t wanna email again as I’ve already been told it’ll mKe a response take longer @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.