AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Region Cams Search

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2019
Hi everyone!

So.. I have a question about the section on chaturbate where you can find cams by regions (that one right at the bottom of the main page).

I was broadcasting with a different IP adress yesterday (not from where I live), and I thought it would influence which region my cam would appear... thing is it did not work, my room keep appearing at the same region. I'm still trying to figure it out, I will try a different VPN or so, to see if it work...

But my question is:
Does the VPN influence on that? Or is the server that I choose on OBS?
What really influence on that region section?

If any of you know anything about that, or even do the same to hide your region on that section too.. I would be very thankful for any help or information.

Thanks for reading :h:

So... a little update guys.

I tried another VPN and it did not worked. Again.
I really doesn't know why it happens. For me, what would change that would be the VPN.

Anybody knows anything about it? Any help?

Thank u :h:

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply cbhours!

So, If I was using a VPN from another region, the time I registered for the first time, I would be placed on the region of the VPN?

Nothing related to where my ID is from?

Sorry If I am being a little dumb about this..
Is that I've watched another models moving between those region sections during my time on chaturbate. And would like to do the same for more privacy (I thought VPN would work lol).

Upvote 0
🤔 never tried it with a vpn but in theory yes i think that would work.

I think it does.
Not sure how it would affect when verifying account though.

I have done it and it adds your "location" as the place your VPN shows from, by default.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.