AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate says I am under a studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2021
I can't cash out because unbeknowst to me, I signed up under a studio (when I just thought I was signing up as independent) The studio is called privatecams but I do not know how to reach them to give them my preferred payment info. Chaturbate support does not help as they just reply with your info has been updated. I want to continue working the site but cannot if I will not be able to get paid! I just want a human to help me so I can either drop the studio or tell them how to pay me.

If you feel you were tricked into signing up for a studio then don't work on that account anymore, start a new one completely independent. When you first register an account if you are registering under a studio there will be an extra line stating thats whats happening...like this:
1612112248702.png

Anyway I do not know what CB does about models tricked into studio registration but maybe @punker barbie can help.

As far as contacting the studio goes....did you register the username and password yourself? if so some page had to provided you with the special link so check your browser history on the date in question and maybe you can find the source site and maybe there will be a method of contact there.

Upvote 0
I can't cash out because unbeknowst to me, I signed up under a studio (when I just thought I was signing up as independent) The studio is called privatecams but I do not know how to reach them to give them my preferred payment info. Chaturbate support does not help as they just reply with your info has been updated. I want to continue working the site but cannot if I will not be able to get paid! I just want a human to help me so I can either drop the studio or tell them how to pay me.
Please either provide a username or a ticket number, and I will have Support look into this for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.