AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate site not loading/pms not delivered /cant refresh or open new window!! someone please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2021
hello members recently i have been experience some glitches on the site .When i open a new window it takes forever to open at the same time i cant sent pms or even refresh the users list it takes forever or Never to perform the task . Does anyone know how i can fix this problem ? i'll really appreciate the help hi @punker barbie please help me out

I HAVE DONE ALL THE ABOVE EVEN INSTALLED A BRAND NEW BROWSER ALSO TRIED DIFFERENT BROWSERS TOO STILL THE SAME PROBLEM
do you have an anti virus with some sort of web shield? if so try disabling it and see if that fixes it. If you right click the page in chrome and go to inspect, what console errors do you get?

Upvote 0
I've been having some trouble lately too though not as bad as you describe. Slow loading at times. Going from main chat tab to PM or user lists causes the page to spin. Happens often but in seemingly random ways/times. e.g., On mobile, I'll have the slow loading problem on WiFi. Flip over to cell and it will connect immediately and it's fine. Then the same but in reverse will work at various times. Safari on mobile is terrible now. Rarely works. Switched to Edge on mobile and (usually at least) that's much better. Looking at console errors is a good idea. Have to check tonight.

Upvote 0
do you have an anti virus with some sort of web shield? if so try disabling it and see if that fixes it. If you right click the page in chrome and go to inspect, what console errors do you get?
hello @cbhours thanks for reaching out i have disabled all the anti-virus on my computer but still the same problem i have clicked inspect the console error showing is( PUSH_ERROR client auth failed) how do i go about it?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.