AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Spreadsheets Including Username?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
How do you ladies keep up with your tip kings long term, other than using the app in the room? I'm trying to keep the list posted on my profile, but I don't know how other girls keep up. Downloading the transaction history only states "tip" or "private show" but does not include who it came from. I have to ctrl+f in my account history after sorting by top tips and track down who they came from. Is there a way I can tell how much a specific user has spent other than clicking on their name when they're in the room? Clicking on their name in my transaction history doesn't seem to do anything other than take me to their profile. Thanks!

I'm a software engineer and have built a few bot for models on CB and have seen on there that the highest voted bot idea is one to keep track of tippers long term. It's not possible to implement as a bot on CB as there is no persistent data possibility. BUT I have done several OBS overlay jobs for models recently and for that have built a CB browser plugin that pulls tips and names form a models page (and can pull anything else), using that I could write software to keep track of tippers totals and much more, I could produce quite serious analytical software to track average tips at dif times of day, number of viewers at dif times, number of tokened viewers at dif times, could pull goals so you could see I average x amount an hour with one goal and y amount with another..........
Would people be willing to pay for software that does this?
And if so what sort of price would you be willing to pay?

Reactions: Sneeqie
I'm not sure what a reasonable price for that software would be! But yes, if it was possible, I would buy it. I've been wasting a ton of time trying to keep up with it. I have no idea how other models do it. $15? Is that too little or too much?

Well... the fastest way to keep a "record" of your tips and tippers is a text document...
Copy/paste... doesn't take much time its 10 seconds from your camming activity.
Preparation is everything. If you are organized, the process can be simple enough.
Before opening your webcam going live online, open a text document and leave it on your desktop... add the current date... type backspace a few times so you don't have to hit enter every time you paste a new tipper - and tip amount ... at the end of your session... simply review the list (be proud of your accomplishments) and save the file.
Doing so, you can gather a lot of data over time... like which months were more successful, which tippers are becoming regulars and so on... statistics rocks sometimes. :)

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.