AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate still hasn’t paid me :/

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2021
I was supposed to be paid at the latest the 22nd and it’s now 26th and I’m really starting to worry. I don’t think my money is coming in. Everyone’s telling me to be patient but that’s hard to do when I haven’t heard anything remotely back from them. I’m confused why they don’t have a support phone number to call. I just wish I for sure knew if it is actually coming in or not because I would like to continue back to camming my fans miss me but I refuse to take their money if I won’t even receive it. My fans are frustrated as well because they want to see me get the money for new stuff now they know they are paying for nothing

I've seen you mention this before but theres still no details, whats the situation exactly?

You cashed out already and you were supposed to receive your money via what method? Going to take a guess and say international wire transfer?
Yes I have it set up for direct deposit it said 2-7 business days for it to come in after pay period. The ending of the pay period was the 15th it’s now feb 26th and I haven’t even gotten an email about getting paid

Upvote 0
I was supposed to be paid at the latest the 22nd and it’s now 26th and I’m really starting to worry. I don’t think my money is coming in. Everyone’s telling me to be patient but that’s hard to do when I haven’t heard anything remotely back from them. I’m confused why they don’t have a support phone number to call. I just wish I for sure knew if it is actually coming in or not because I would like to continue back to camming my fans miss me but I refuse to take their money if I won’t even receive it. My fans are frustrated as well because they want to see me get the money for new stuff now they know they are paying for nothing
I have confirmed that Support has contacted you about this.

Reactions: Kittykat6789
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.