AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate still won’t pay me :/

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2021
hi! Well I was supposed to be paid latest by 22nd and it’s now March 1st still no payment. I finally got in contact with @punkerbarbie.. she got support to respond to me saying my payment would be here in 24-48 hours and it’s now been 72 hours since I’ve received that info and still no payment! Highly suggest use Different cam site then Chaturbate! They don’t pay you!! Trust me on this your naked body will be all over the internet for absolutely NOTHING . Very very very disappointed I thought I finally got the issue solved by filling out w9 form but nope still no money! Chaturbate sucks!!!!

Reactions: catzgarcia
kitty check with your bank , are you romanian? unfortunalty lots of problems here with some banks receving payments from adult sites lately ,. anyway it will be solved f for sure , but dont tell us chaturbate is not paying and we getting naked for absolutly nothing ,then we are 8000 girls on cb working volunteer for 10 y :)

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I’ve checked my bank every hour For the last couple weeks. Im from the us so shouldn’t the us have the least amount of problems? Yeah they might be paying other girls but they aren’t paying me so until they do I’m going to keep saying they don’t pay because it’s true, I’ve been waited for a long time. It’s ridiculous they provide info on when your going to get paid and that info is not even true!! Every where else that says ur payment will be here in 24-48 hours they are true to their word! Chaturbate is misleading.

Upvote 0
I’ve checked my bank every hour For the last couple weeks. Im from the us so shouldn’t the us have the least amount of problems? Yeah they might be paying other girls but they aren’t paying me so until they do I’m going to keep saying they don’t pay because it’s true, I’ve been waited for a long time. It’s ridiculous they provide info on when your going to get paid and that info is not even true!! Every where else that says ur payment will be here in 24-48 hours they are true to their word! Chaturbate is misleading.

Hi Kitty,

Definitely not the fastest when receiving payments from Chaturbate.

We usually allow an further 7 days for payment to be received from Chaturbate.
We are based in the United Kingdom.

It usually arrives 3-5 days after their payment period for us.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I will keep posting everyday twice a day until I get my money. This is so frustrating when they keep telling me my money is on its way and it’s not! Still have recieved the first payment!! Don’t trust Chaturbate y’all they suck!!! They will not pay you

Upvote 0
I will keep posting everyday twice a day until I get my money. This is so frustrating when they keep telling me my money is on its way and it’s not! Still have recieved the first payment!! Don’t trust Chaturbate y’all they suck!!! They will not pay you
If you insist on doing this, please keep it confined to this thread, or the other that you started. I will be deleting new threads of the same subject.

Upvote 0
Hi. You said you're in US and doing direct deposit? Normally any number of hold-ups could cause issues delays here.. just to see another POV.. i am not defending any entity here or taking a stand, (well i really do hate banks, but)it's just information... there WAS a huge issue last week surrounding bank systems, FYI.

Now if you would have been banned and then told you were not receiving coins, that's one thing, and i know you're freaking out cuz you were expecting it... the truth is you're just a number to them, and so is EVERY other cammer on the platform to a certain degree, and that probably won't change. It sucks that you felt worried enough to think that you were scammed, but even being just a number, the fact is they are a legitimate business and you will be paid in some way. I would make a habit of always screenshotting my withdrawal requests, etc. any time i did business online where i might be "worried." It's a good CYA (cover your ass) practice!

Washington's birthday was Feb 15th, so that probably put a lot of delays in the system, since that's a bank holiday.. and they got backed up processing due to this and got started by the 22rd, but adding a 1 day allowance for their 22nd of the month "by-date" (within the 2 to 7 days past 15th window).. your payment got put in the system late the 23rd and let's keep speculating that it got delayed on the 24th, no fault of their own.. and 1000s of payments are being rejected/sent back/etc..

So i see you talked to them on Friday... and they said it's coming and will be to your account within 24-48 hours, they probably should not have said that, since ACH will never post on a weekend.

the Automated Clearing House has a some what specific procedure they follow when they deposits, but aside fromthat the rest of it depends on your bank... So ifit's not there by 8:30am Central , then once again, depending on your bank... they generally do processing at 10:30-1 and then 2:30-4ish, so if your bank allows it could show up then.. if not wait until Wednesday at 8:30, if nothing is there, then there could be another delay... all really depends on your bank.

Banks can legally hold ACH deposits for up to 2 days, depending on some riff raff, more commonly a 24 hour hold... but usually no holds.

once again, it'll probably post after midnight tonight, or anytime after.. .but it's not there by 8:30am CST Wednesday, with all the information you have provided. then your bank is either holding it, or you made a mistake on the account numbers... OR there was some other random delay, but i doubt it, the ACH is pretty specific and serious about their regulations and requirements, so assuming it went there, your bank has a time limit to get it to you.

When you say checking your bank, are you looking at just the amount or have you opened your account in both the app or website and looked for any pending transactions? Without sounding like a broken record.. how they normally do it.. depends on the.... bank.

You don't have to tell me at all or specific, but if it's not there (already) may i ask what bank do yo use? Once again if it's a local bank just say local... but i know a bit about some banks.. and nothing about banks really at all, but perhaps i can say if i have had experience with them or what to expect...

Hope this clears up some issues that mayor may not have been involved in these delays, and what to expect in the future with ACH.

-l
:bucktooth:

Reactions: Pia
Upvote 0
If you insist on doing this, please keep it confined to this thread, or the other that you started. I will be deleting new threads of the same subject.
Okay sorry I just wanted to make sure I was heard and got my money but it worked!! I got paid! Sorry for all the post you won’t see me again post again probably I literally just wanted my money and now I’m happy :D

Upvote 0
This was the first time ever getting paid, now that I know I got it and they will pay in future I feel a lot better. Thanks everyone for your help. Only reason I was calling out Cb so hard was so I would get punker barbies attention. Cb is amazing I have loved every second of it. I was scared my money wasn’t gonna come in but it did so everyone chaterbate doesn’t suck lol

Upvote 0
I’ve never done anything like this so it freaked me out especially because they didn’t have a phone number but I finally got paid!!! Chaturbate does suck!!!
not sure if you read it or not, doesn't matter, just wanted to point out that

the latter part of my post does briefly explain factual regulations/laws surrounding ACH deposits. the times listed are also the same times you would receive your pay check if you were using one of those banks that offered "up to 2 days early"

glad you got it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.