AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate submitted altered or otherwise fraudulent identification I have never altered my ID,help tick 7875342

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
[Chaturbate] 17875342
hello please help my account I was banned supposedly due to alteration of ID which I have never done I think it is because I tried to create a new account with my passport but they do not answer me please I need help I would never alter the documents is the rules of chaturbate eh sent email to verify that I am not a fraud
[Chaturbate] 17875342

The last thing I received from my account was that it is using altered document impersonating I sent them again but they said they expelled me forever the truth I think it is a mistake please help

Please I apologize for not creating accounts again while the other this investigation I only want to transmit again I assure you I do not alter my ID I have always respected your page policies

[Chaturbate] 17875342

[Chaturbate] 17875342
hello please help my account I was banned supposedly due to alteration of ID which I have never done I think it is because I tried to create a new account with my passport but they do not answer me please I need help I would never alter the documents is the rules of chaturbate eh sent email to verify that I am not a fraud
[Chaturbate] 17875342

The last thing I received from my account was that it is using altered document impersonating I sent them again but they said they expelled me forever the truth I think it is a mistake please help

Please I apologize for not creating accounts again while the other this investigation I only want to transmit again I assure you I do not alter my ID I have always respected your page policies

[Chaturbate] 17875342

@punker barbie @punker barbie Solo dame una oportunidad, chaturbate 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please :cry::cry:
[Chaturbate] 17875342
[Chaturbate] 17875342

[Chaturbate] 17875342

Upvote 0
It will certainly happen....... if you bombard CB Support with messages like you did here in this forum in one day

you will always be on a waiting list

one message a support is enough

just have patience

.....usually it helps to read the rule before really

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Hello friend, if only I was banned supposedly for impersonation or adulteration of documents, my brother created an account and transmitted and supposedly it was me the only thing that unites us is the house and facial features, the truth is I am very confused since it is something unfair I have been in chaturbate for years, they do not need to adulterate my documents, my only salvation is that I carefully review my documents and my brother's and our photos as we look alike is Shirley because the support does not give me an answer
The only thing that I ask @punker barbie to review my account and remove the prohibition I have never duplicated the documents or tried I have my passport my driving pass and I do not need that ID

so the truth is, I'm very worried on my own

_aboycams

since I've been in eya for 2 years plus my money that's withheld [Chaturbate] 17908465
Bored Cat GIF
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
I have not created more tick, the truth is that it is blocking people who register with another identification, for example, I created another account with my passport clearly and they took it as if I was altering my documents. Chaturbate is not looking if the document is new. I took out 2 months ago and they do not take the moment that the first account was registered with the driving license and the second with the passport at this time my account is prohibited and the support does not take the moment to verify

It is clear that the support does not care if the model has been transmitting for 2 years if he has toksns in his account @punker barbie ah at least it is seen that heya cares about the affairs of the company loves what he does while those of the support look around Sima things my account is unfairly blocked for creating a new account with my passport ah my brother they blocked it because I also created an account with his passport there are two of us and in other forums I have found some that are passing the same recommendation not to create accounts for the moment

dance party dancing GIF
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.