AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate suck

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2021
I am officially done with chaturbate @punkerbarbie doesn’t answer anything on emails. This is so frustrating I need to pay my bills please respond to my emails!!! Why do y’all not pay when you say you will!! What a scam!

Hi. I have bills too, but unfortunalty broadcasters do not support app/bot developers! I really know that frustration of needing money, putting in hard work to create content, and then not getting paid for it! Please understand that @punker barbie is 1 person who probably deals with a few hundred e-mails a day (and also this Forum). CB support staff is a few more people who probably deal with a few thousand e-mails a day. Right now it is the 10 yr anniversay and the 2/11 site update just happened (which, was not smooth). I think with a little patience you will be able to get the help you need. Maybe, don't give up just yet?

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
If you are truly unhappy with Chaturbate, there are other sites to try. But FYI most sites have small, very busy support teams that take a while to respond.

Patience and professionalism can only help in these matters.

Upvote 0
Maybe @AmberCutie could make a sticky thread with how to deal with support tickets and maybe even a seperate category so CB support doesnt skip anyone and it's easy to find to resolve tickets?

Upvote 0
maybe even a seperate category
This entire section was made for CB support stuff. Confused what you're suggesting I do in this case.

But also, I've already done what I'm willing to do to help CB get their support in order, lol.

Upvote 0
No worries! Felt like there was so many CB support complaints i between all the more interesting cam topics.

I'm wondering, unless there is a thread about it, what actual benefit and stuff is talked about in the cammodel section?

Thanks ✌️

Upvote 0
I'm wondering, unless there is a thread about it, what actual benefit and stuff is talked about in the cammodel section?
Stuff is discussed in there that cam models don't want non-cam-models reading and dissecting. :)

Upvote 0
I am officially done with chaturbate @punkerbarbie doesn’t answer anything on emails. This is so frustrating I need to pay my bills please respond to my emails!!! Why do y’all not pay when you say you will!! What a scam!
I also read your introduction in the other thread.
One question, have you written to shirley@chaturbate.com or used the 'Submit a request' feature in the support section of Chaturbate, because I know some models have been advised to write to the email address, which to the best of my knowledge is non-existent.
If you haven't used the proper channels for complaints, because of bad advise, that might be what is happening.

Upvote 0
If you are truly unhappy with Chaturbate, there are other sites to try. But FYI most sites have small, very busy support teams that take a while to respond.

Patience and professionalism can only help in these matters.
Piggybacking off of this, there are often support teams with different roles and responsibilities. Even if a support email get read at the generic support@chaturbate.com line, it may need to get forwarded to others for their input, or checked with other internal groups (e.g. billing vs tech/dev vs client-customer operations). Then, if said group with the info isn't a client-facing group, it probably just gets redirected back to the original support group with the additional info. I imagine this is why some things work out really fast and get responses, like a question about TOS-- if the immediate support group already knows, the email response can be fast without a bunch of forwards and back/forth. However, many items require investigation into the issue (e.g. refunds, user/model banned, fraud alert), which can be slow, since you don't want to make a mistake on it. Communication becomes even more complicated if the teams are on different time zones (e.g. Dev team in India, client-facing relations in the US). Different time zones often involve even more waiting for people to wake up and respond.

The process can take some time, because not everyone responds fast or is checking email on an immediate basis. There are surely many other emails being sent around + various roles and responsibilities too. Plus, if it's a big issue (e.g. discovered bug), it sometimes requires creating a true ticket for it (e.g. on a Jira board), which means additional work on it. I've gotten the sense that CB is overloaded/understaffed, which, considering the thousands of models + possibly dozen of thousands of members, makes for a lot of emails. There are probably several rules set up on the support@cb mail box, but I can still only imagine how chaotic it is.

Keep in mind, it's people on the internet too, and people on the internet don't think. So there are also additional factors, like...
  • People spamming the mail-box with ticket requests and/or demanding updates
  • Actual spam caught/not caught, potentially sending virus and/or phishing links, since people be salty and probably sign up the help email for all sorts of crap.
  • Oh god... imagine how many unsolicited dick pics they probably get
  • Pointless messages. Like in my old job, we had an email sent out to log on the Q/A forum and tell everyone how you were doing or answer a question on it. We had a bunch of people send to help/support email telling how their day was, like a journal. I can absolutely guarantee that some horny CB dudebro has tried flirting with support at some point :haha:
  • Overly verbose people who want to write a full book about their issue, wasting a lot of time
  • People sending tickets that don't have the necessary details, which makes another round of back and forth happen, taking more time.
  • Questions with obvious answers. A lot of people figure "I don't need to read TOS, I'll just send an email." That, and little do people actually research on a topic. Thus, support teams answer the same question a billion times, which wastes time per each
Even if you don't do the above, there are dozens, potentially hundreds of emails of this sort to deal with.
It's the support line too, so it's not like CB can just ignore it. Otherwise, you'll get more people complaining, going to ACF, etc. and saying "CB support doesn't answer my email!"

What I'm trying to say is, CB support can be slow at times. Even I have a ticket pending too that has been going on for awhile, but cut them some slack. There is no glory to be found in the support game, and no matter how hard you work, you'll only ever get people complaining how bad of a job you do, even if it's not necessarily your fault. That's just how it is.

Upvote 0
Oh wait, thanks for reminding me!

It's past noon-- I better send support@chaturbate.com my daily unsolicited panda pic. I almost forgot. Phew. Good call.
View attachment 87289

Support will hate me but..
you can get addons for Gmail that you can set to send the same email/s at specific times of the day, every day, bi-daily, etc so now you never have to miss a day of sending dick pics!!

Upvote 0
I also read your introduction in the other thread.
One question, have you written to shirley@chaturbate.com or used the 'Submit a request' feature in the support section of Chaturbate, because I know some models have been advised to write to the email address, which to the best of my knowledge is non-existent.
If you haven't used the proper channels for complaints, because of bad advise, that might be what is happening.
I have done both of these

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has contacted you about this issue.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.